Mason Mount #71 only fans is here, FBC queue here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Time to get my hair done.. pray for me 🤣 I might come crying to you guys later 😅

Reactions: 4
I’m grasping at straws here trying to make myself feel better but maybe Claire posted that story at 3am because she’s back in New York meaning it would have been about 11pm. It could have been an old photo she’s trying to share so everyone still gives her attention. I know deep down that she’s still there but let me just be in denial for one sec 😭

Reactions: 1
I’m grasping at straws here trying to make myself feel better but maybe Claire posted that story at 3am because she’s back in New York meaning it would have been about 11pm. It could have been an old photo she’s trying to share so everyone still gives her attention. I know deep down that she’s still there but let me just be in denial for one sec 😭
I like your thinking. But I just don’t think it’s true,
Imagine if she goes to France tomorrow my blood will boil

RLC posted from the bus I hope it’s taking them to the airport and not actually driving all jokes aside

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

RLC posted from the bus I hope it’s taking them to the airport and not actually driving all jokes aside
Surely she won’t be in France cause I can’t imagine they’d have time to go out and about. They’d just be in training and in their hotel I’d imagine. If she’s in France tomorrow then I’ll be shocked
Mason also just posted on his story a photo of rlc on the bus

I was totally joking when I said on the weekend that she would probably go to France with him.. only time will tell

The tumblr lot have same thinking as she posted that kayne west post as why she belting that out at 3am, they also realised she followed someone from New York at the same time.

They might go insta official next week.

The tumblr lot have same thinking as she posted that kayne west post as why she belting that out at 3am, they also realised she followed someone from New York at the same time.

They might go insta official next week.
Please no I’ll block him 😂😂

Slowly slowly falling for Declan

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.