Mason Mount #71 only fans is here, FBC queue here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I woke up feeling shattered and disappointed 😮💨 I can't believe Mason could do this to me.. I can't believe he bites his nails! I don't care if he's shagging someone, he is a grown man with needs after all! Anyhow, have a great week guys! My ick is strong today 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
hahaha the "best tour guide" joke will haunt him his whole life
So it bloody should! Do you know why? Cos he was genuinely using it as a pick up line 🥴 The cringe factor on this is off the scale, my vag was drier than the Sahara when I heard it 😬 Its a good thing he's pretty cos that kind of chat clearly shows why its only clout chasers and insta hoes that are getting into his his bed. If someone, regardless of who they are, said that to you on a night out, any woman with half a brain cell would just walk away. If that's the best he's got in his locker, I dread to think what else is in there.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So it bloody should! Do you know why? Cos he was genuinely using it as a pick up line 🥴 The cringe factor on this is off the scale, my vag was drier than the Sahara when I heard it 😬 Its a good thing he's pretty cos that kind of chat clearly shows why its only clout chasers and insta hoes that are getting into his his bed. If someone, regardless of who they are, said that to you on a night out, any woman with half a brain cell would just walk away. If that's the best he's got in his locker, I dread to think what else is in there.

🙌🙌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4

I’m glad him playing tit yesterday didn’t ruin his mood for the “crazy party” 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 4

I’m glad him playing tit yesterday didn’t ruin his mood for the “crazy party” 🥳
Got to do a proper tour guide job, eh? Had to play tit so he didn't have to be on the pitch full time and saved energy to entertain his guest 😉

Bit unrelated to Mase (clearly I need something to take my mind off of the chaos from the last 24hrs lol) but has anyone else seen the thoughts that Lauren might be pregnant? I know pregnancy is a sensitive thing to speculate on so don’t want to assume anything one way or the other but she’s started following a few nursery pages and one for muslin cloths…Dad Declan would be kind of adorable ❤

Bit unrelated to Mase (clearly I need something to take my mind off of the chaos from the last 24hrs lol) but has anyone else seen the thoughts that Lauren might be pregnant? I know pregnancy is a sensitive thing to speculate on so don’t want to assume anything one way or the other but she’s started following a few nursery pages and one for muslin cloths…Dad Declan would be kind of adorable ❤
This has been a topic in the WAG thread ✌

Ahhh I see! Sorry I don’t read there often haha - hi by the way, long time lurker, serial enjoyer of FBC 😁

Reactions: 1
Ahhh I see! Sorry I don’t read there often haha - hi by the way, long time lurker, serial enjoyer of FBC 😁
Hi and welcome 👋 it’s been quite a lengthy discussion so it’s best to catch up there for all the details 👍

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.