Mason Mount #71 only fans is here, FBC queue here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet they all pay and get their flights and stuff sorted…although if they need someone to look after them on the 10hour trip I’m free.
I thought they had already booked the flight to Teesside fir the fa Cup game?

So Claire’s accessories is still in London and think she has jet lag to be uploading stories at 3am or she’s a dirty stop out.
The more I think about it, I wouldn’t be surprised if it was her that came onto tattle as a newbie to let everyone know she was here and have all eyes on her link up with Mase. It was around the same time in the morning as her uploads.
I bet she’s regretting that now and has more attention than she bargained for ⚫🐟
Well Claire’s accessories needs to leave now because I’ve had enough 😂😂 I agree I think it was her or a friend of hers or maybe mason himself 😂
Praying mason wasn’t out and about at 3am with a game coming up, clearly gets distracted easily

Do we think mason will get an England call uo Thursday when the team is announced?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Yep, Gareth loves Mase and he missed the last matches because of his teeth, so probably want to see him in action with the team before World Cup selection

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Well Claire’s accessories needs to leave now because I’ve had enough 😂😂 I agree I think it was her or a friend of hers or maybe mason himself 😂
Praying mason wasn’t out and about at 3am with a game coming up, clearly gets distracted easily

Do we think mason will get an England call uo Thursday when the team is announced?
I hope so! I love Gareth's euro squad

What's everyone up to today?? 💗

Last edited:
Think Claire accessories posting at 3am is obvious she didn’t come to London for him, as she seems bored. Doubt she staying with him and awake at 3am and listening to her tit music. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Think Claire accessories posting at 3am is obvious she didn’t come to London for him, as she seems bored. Doubt she staying with him and awake at 3am and listening to her tit music. 😂😂😂
I'm not on the train and still have the ickk but if i was awake at 3am in Mason bed, i wouldn't be posting on insta.....

Sorry to disappoint Dols but think he kicked her out when he was finished after seeing her tan lines 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.