Mason Mount #71 only fans is here, FBC queue here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else sitting here thinking that Mason needs protecting from Amzi not by Amzi 🙋‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You mean the girl in Nike jumper? Or the one I sent the post to?
I was talking about the girl in the video walking along with him but the same applies to the girl in the Nike top in the Trivago thing, it looked like she was part of the group working

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I was talking about the girl in the video walking along with him but the same applies to the girl in the Nike top in the Trivago thing, it looked like she was part of the group working
The girl in the video is a fan. I think a group of fans are following them to Lille as I saw a few came up on Instagram explore page and there's a group pics of them (the fan). The girl in Nike top looks to be crew member for the shoot (just from my experience as I know they still have to wear mask at all time) I hope I'm right 😅

Either that or she’s aged overnight 🤣 who is the random woman?
She's too close to Mason I'm so jealous 🤣 I think she works for Chelseas?

Right I’m putting it out there before someone else does and breaks my heart again one of the Miami footballer girls is in London mason follows her here we go again 😂😂😂 I’m not saying anything is happening to any lurkers because he isn’t even in the country

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.