Mason Mount #71 only fans is here, FBC queue here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
175104B5-3DE7-48E1-B7B9-B3383685009D.gif

Mason, when these new members come by to ruin his secret tours.

@amzi thank for the new thread and recap 👌🏻 Quality

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You know it. Stay away from mason. Sick of these girls getting in my way.

Oh well that’s just wonderful. How do I sneak into one of these boxes to have a word with miss NY she’s ruining my chances
Get to know his brother he is always there except when on his 10th holiday of the year 😕
You need to up your insta hoe game Amzi😆

• Haha
Reactions: 1
For the newbies on here we regularly get new accounts coming on and telling us a girl mason shagging, so far it’s turned out to be bullshit. So as an OG my advice take everything with a pinch of salt, unless proof given. Being in same city as someone you follow doesn’t equal hooking up. I live in London, I’ve yet to get my invite.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
For the newbies on here we regularly get new accounts coming on and telling us a girl mason shagging, so far it’s turned out to be bullshit. So as an OG my advice take everything with a pinch of salt, unless proof given. Being in same city as someone you follow doesn’t equal hooking up. I live in London, I’ve yet to get my invite.
I’d also like to add to this to the newbies plesse take what I say with a pinch of salt I’m just a jealous cow who is very salty she isn’t a hoe

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Extra active at the moment as on a break 😆 sorry not sorry 😅

• Haha
What I will say Claire name been out on tumblr for a while, so the teens will of be aware of her to watch her, see her in London and put 2 and 2 together and come up 19.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What I will say Claire name been out on tumblr for a while, so the teens will of be aware of her to watch her, see her in London and put 2 and 2 together and come up 19.
Wish I could come up with 19 when I’m in London

• Haha
I’d also like to add to this to the newbies plesse take what I say with a pinch of salt I’m just a jealous cow who is very salty she isn’t a hoe
Amzi you don’t need mason to be a hoe. I know people who made it lifestyle as a hoe.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Im counting on all of you to put a warning on here if she posts at the bridge so I don’t have to go and watch it myself.

Do not ask me for names, but Claire isnt the only girl he followed off his private. He more active in the likes of others that live in London. Surely that would be an easier solution for a hookup.

Reactions: 7
Amzi you don’t need mason to be a hoe. I know people who made it lifestyle as a hoe.
I feel like it’s more mason needs me in a nice person who won’t tell a soul about our relationship I’ll be there to cook him dinner everyday and give him babies I don’t see why he won’t fall at my feet

I feel like it’s more mason needs me in a nice person who won’t tell a soul about our relationship I’ll be there to cook him dinner everyday and give him babies I don’t see why he won’t fall at my feet

• Haha
Reactions: 3

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.