Mason Mount #71 only fans is here, FBC queue here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Glad you ask - welcome to my TED talk .. 🤣 Bundesliga keeper of Eintracht Frankfurt, engaged to Izabel Goulart (VS angel) and they’re so so cute together and he’s 🔥🔥
He's yummy 😍🤤

This tread is on fire today! I'm panicking trying to catch up 😅 She is gorgeous but I personally prefer girls with more meat. A bit thin for my liking but probably the luckiest girl tonight 🤣

Reactions: 2
I hope she is dead tall and mason looks like a midget next to her

Ah I see what you mean. It’s from 2020, assuming she’s young she might still live with family (or maybe it’s a vacation house?)
Maybe that’s where mason and Nathan will stay when they go to NY

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She reminds me of Bev - body 💯 and face looking a bit beyond her years but obviously a very pretty girl and at least a far cry from the Miayooo gang

Reactions: 3
I just want to say, dispite my heartbreak today, what a lovely day we’ve had on here, honestly I have enjoyed it so much you have all put a massive smile on my face 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She reminds me of Bev - body 💯 and face looking a bit beyond her years but obviously a very pretty girl and at least a far cry from the Miayooo gang
I don't know who Bev is 😅.. Im so new to all his past hoes 🤣

I just want to say, dispite my heartbreak today, what a lovely day we’ve had on here, honestly I have enjoyed it so much you have all put a massive smile on my face 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I agree with the comment made above about her never posting but now posting everything obvious with mase 🤣 what’s everyone’s thoughts on her? She don’t seem that bad to me
Never heard of her don’t know who she is so can’t really comment on her 🤷🏻‍♀️ She could be lovely could be horrible I’ll never know and don’t really care to know tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just wanted to say goodnight to Claire just incase you’re a lurker on here and I hope Mason’s bed is nice and comfy for you 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just wanted to say goodnight to Claire just incase you’re a lurker on here and I hope Mason’s bed is nice and comfy for you 😘
Sadly, she left around 11 to go to the bridge and delivered the proof! Who knows, she might still have a jet lag and come back later 🤣 Night night guys! I'm done for the day 😴

Screenshot_20220313-213400_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.