Mason Mount #71 only fans is here, FBC queue here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
my jaw dropped when I saw her story loool. I was In denial until I saw her story but at the same time I doubt it will last ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 2
Iโ€™ll be okay when she flies back to NY ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ at this point I might just jump on the beales train
Don't do that ๐Ÿ˜…like KLP said. Stay here and talk to us. I'll be busy at work till 9pm but I'll come back to put smiles on your face! ๐Ÿ˜˜โค

Reactions: 1
You donโ€™t need to go that far. We donโ€™t even know if they are dating or doing anything together. Try not to think about it.
You are too nice to me after I tried to steal your man Iโ€™m sorry ๐Ÿ’™

E92E6F25-6209-4410-94D9-547FBA6ACAA2.jpeg

I feel the same Tommy t

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Even Lewis went to the game! How did he introduce the hoe to himโ€ฆhello this is my latest

• Haha
Reactions: 6
she's another hoe desperate for money, sorry but if he has a private account and follows you there it's easy to tell he doesn't want rumors of his girls everywhere, she shares everything now when she's usually a plant on IG , she really wants to be a hoe in all her glory ๐Ÿ…ฟ๐Ÿ…ฟ๐Ÿ…ฟ๐Ÿ…ฟ

Reactions: 4
Iโ€™ll change it tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
You can keep it if you want ๐Ÿ’™

she's another hoe desperate for money, sorry but if he has a private account and follows you there it's easy to tell he doesn't want rumors of his girls everywhere, she shares everything now when she's usually a plant on IG , she really wants to be a hoe in all her glory ๐Ÿ…ฟ๐Ÿ…ฟ๐Ÿ…ฟ๐Ÿ…ฟ
I think you need to calm down Tina

Reactions: 1
If she looking for money she come to wrong person. He gonna be penniless by next week. Also whatโ€™s a plant?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She was at a football match and took a picture she needs no ones permission to post a picture - honestly youโ€™re reading too much into it- anyway who actually cares about who he may or may not be seeing: shagging or whatever.
People can go to a football match and not be bleeping around with a player!- because if does mean you are - im attending every match that DCL has a sniff of a chance of playing in!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She was at a football match and took a picture she needs no ones permission to post a picture - honestly youโ€™re reading too much into it- anyway who actually cares about who he may or may not be seeing: shagging or whatever.
People can go to a football match and not be bleeping around with a player!
I do think sheโ€™s made is obvious sheโ€™s with mason in whatever way they want to label it.

Iโ€™m Just salty im not the one in his bed tonight ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.