Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

keylimepie

VIP Member
Please could the FBC hit squad come and take out Gerard.
He has just told me that recently he’s noticed that I’m getting fat 🥺😔😔

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Morning all! Had an absolutely shite nights sleep, seem to have the world’s worst cold and I kept waking up either not being able to breathe or snotting everywhere! God I’m sexy… it must have been bad because Mr Rita went and slept downstairs 🤣🤣

On a happier note, my covid test came back negative. And I’m going to spend today on the sofa with the tin of Roses and The Grinch ❤❤ Happy Sunday 🥰

• Heart

MensaBarbie1985

Chatty Member
I l
The adverts on here really kill me soemtimes 😂😂View attachment 906442

She really is living the dream
I literally need a shit show supervisor to oversee my life!

I have glass in my foot, my eyelashes fell out and my thighs look like I’ve done 246 rounds with Christian Grey despite STILL being in the driest spell of my adult life. Oh and I saw the girl my ex left me for for the first time in the flesh… I was surprisingly calm despite inwardly wanting to staple things to her head. She did fall off her chair in a drunken heap though so that amused me though who am I to talk

then to top it all off I had to go cap in hand to mama mensa’s house at 2am because I’d lost my key. It was only in her fucking car from when she gave us a lift! I might be her only child but she’s always said one is quite enough 😂 pretty sure she hates me right now…

but she’s very proud of her golf trophy!

EA1190B9-7F1D-4F77-9AA3-0E128B9F580C.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha

Eden246

VIP Member
Thread 53 already!

Thank you to @Bumblebee81 for the thread title! 💙

The poll results from thread 52 were that a whopping 66.2% of us would call Mason ‘Daddy’ if he asked with 12.7% saying we’d only call him it at Christmas!

Recap -
⚽The usual shit chat with the occasional cameo from Mr Mount himself!

⚽ @jflurker93 continued to provide the blozzer and smut goods. Please don’t ever stop.

⚽ @keylimepie gave us constant laughs with the posting of her incorrect GIFs. If any ones struggling for a Christmas present for her, GIF lessons may come in handy 🤣🤣 we love you KLP!

⚽ Mase and Spicy both played in the West Ham v Chelsea match. Mase scored and got another assist but it wasn’t to be for Chelsea today as West Ham went on to win.

⚽ Mason looked mighty fine; we approve of the current hair situation 🥵

⚽ We still didn’t get a topless pic; Spicy didn’t pull through for us and make Mase follow suit.

⚽ We have a new FBC motto ‘WWMD’ What Would Mason Do?. Anytime you do anything from now on you must ask yourself ‘WWMD?’ And act accordingly.

That’s all I can remember, the thread moves too fast. Picture for pictures sake, enjoy!
659098A7-2C5D-4E7F-95C4-492D4DDAF8F2.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Wiola

Thank you Suder. I’m aware though that people are here and they don’t want to know my personal stuff and I don’t want people to look and eyeroll my posts. It’s supposed to be banter and fun after all ❤❤❤
We would never eyeroll at your posts, love. I don't care how soppy it sounds but FBC is more than us raving about Mason, it has evolved into more of a group chat where we also talk about our lives with Daddy being the official main subject. I'm not going to give you my advises because you know your life, and you know your situation and even with constant gif struggle I can see that you are a lovely, funny and intelligent woman and I trust you will do what's best for your family and yourself. We don't know each other and that's amazing because nothing we could do here is going to strongly influence our everyday lives in any way besides support and good vibes (excluding journalists hiding in green bushes 😶). We are here also for you and if you want to talk, people willing to listen are always going be here ❤❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

laylavd

VIP Member
I'm just going to throw this in like a hand grenade and walk away for the afternoon to try to do some adulting.

I saw this on tumblr earlier so of course I googled said Prince and now I'm obsessed/dead/emotional. 🥰

Screenshot_20211206-114020_Tumblr.jpg

Screenshot_20211206-114007_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20211206-113824_Google.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

Suder34

VIP Member
Thread #54 at this point mason it’s not really about you anymore babe! 🤷🏻‍♀️
group hug

• Heart
  • Haha

Tabbytiger

VIP Member
Just dropped back in and caught up, just want to reiterate what everyone else is saying about support with personal stuff 💖

Let’s be honest this thread is derailed with us chatting pure shit most of the time with the odd circling back to Mason 😂

so absolutely don’t worry about wanting to open up, get something off your chest, rant etc in a non judgemental place where we’re actually removed from the situation and can be fairly objective, unlike “real life” friends and family!! That goes for absolutely everybody here

FBC family for life 💖

• Heart

Bumblebee81

VIP Member
I think we all have battles that we are fighting, some privately and some publicly. I see Tattle as place to escape the struggles of reality especially when that reality is not Mase in our beds and view this as safe space to be ourselves and be free. I hope you all feel the same. I love the support we have for each other and that was part of the reason that made me come out of the shadows and stop lurking.
@keylimepie none of us can tell you what to do with your awful situation, you have your reasons for doing what you do, but we are always here for you and will support and help you in any way that you want. This is a judgement free zone, you want to rant about the dickhead indoors, go ahead, no one is going to roll their eyes. Much love babe ❤

• Heart

jflurker93

VIP Member
To keep Punkie and her weird dialect happy…

Mason Mount #54 : Daddy’s looking like Flynn Rider, it’s making our legs spread wider (sorry Tony)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19