Mason Mount #53 Mase & Dec went head to head but it was Daddy’s blozzer face that left us all dead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know if there was gonna be one person out of this weird and wonderful club to meet Jedward, i’d have put money on it being you 🤣🤣
Hahahahahaha 🤣🤣 I have to say they were sooo nice despite the amount of hate they got 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Someone tell me why I’m sat on getty images looking at photos of masons nails

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Someone tell me why I’m sat on getty images looking at photos of masons nails
I wish I could find a reason 😂 not the nails. Never the nails 🙈
I'm watching interviews on youtube 😂 not of Mason, though. I hope he's not jealous.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wish I could find a reason 😂 not the nails. Never the nails 🙈
I'm watching interviews on youtube 😂 not of Mason, though. I hope he's not jealous.
Well I was looking at Ruben, then I went to see if there was any new ones of Mason… then I zoomed in on the nails and then… well, here we are.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Afternoon people 😎 had a weird dream last night. No Mason just @Suder34 🤷🏽‍♀️ I was sat on the bus and some woman started pole dancing around all the poles on the seats. Dressed in a pink one piece onesie and black Balenciaga trainers. She said ‘oh you’re in the FBC? It’s me… Suder!’ And that was that 😂😂 Sorry Suder I’m sure this isn’t something you do in your everyday life, only in my dreams 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Happy Monday guys!
I have to say for a Monday it’s not going too bad!
I finish early today as I get to go in and see my new house for the first time 😍😍🏡
Hope everyone’s having a fab day xx

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm just going to throw this in like a hand grenade and walk away for the afternoon to try to do some adulting.

I saw this on tumblr earlier so of course I googled said Prince and now I'm obsessed/dead/emotional. 🥰

Screenshot_20211206-114020_Tumblr.jpg

Screenshot_20211206-114007_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20211206-113824_Google.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Afternoon people 😎 had a weird dream last night. No Mason just @Suder34 🤷🏽‍♀️ I was sat on the bus and some woman started pole dancing around all the poles on the seats. Dressed in a pink one piece onesie and black Balenciaga trainers. She said ‘oh you’re in the FBC? It’s me… Suder!’ And that was that 😂😂 Sorry Suder I’m sure this isn’t something you do in your everyday life, only in my dreams 😁
Happy to entertain 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm just going to throw this in like a hand grenade and walk away for the afternoon to try to do some adulting.

I saw this on tumblr earlier so of course I googled said Prince and now I'm obsessed/dead/emotional. 🥰

View attachment 908380

View attachment 908382
View attachment 908383
I love Flynn :love: I actually saw someone comparing Mason to him a long time ago 😂
But if he's going for Flynn's hair, 90% of his clothes need to go. Yes, I can always find an excuse to criticize his clothes. It's a talent.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.