Mason Mount #53 Mase & Dec went head to head but it was Daddy’s blozzer face that left us all dead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning FBC, hope you all have a good day! Here is Day 5- it's a bit different to the others but I had a sex dream about him so thought i'd write it down. Don't worry though-tomorrow will be back to normal!! Btw I am taking requests if there are any players you want me to include 🥵😈
View attachment 908433
I know someone who would like this one! (Well like might be a stretch but we roll!) @MrsGrealish Where you at?! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Mason Mount #54 : Is Flynn Rider hair Daddy’s new look? The FBC are ready to f*ck (sorry Tony)

Included the apology for big T at @calmyourritas request

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Mason Mount #54 : Is Flynn Rider hair Daddy’s new look? The FBC are ready to f*ck (sorry Tony)

Included the apology for big T at @calmyourritas request
I can't support this because look doesn't rhyme with duck and that's a hill I'll die on 😂 At work when I say 'Let me look at it' I get a barrage of 'Look at the cookbook' and I'll tell you what I tell them - you're wrong! 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
At work when I say 'Let me look at it' I get a barrage of 'Look at the cookbook'
Please can you explain this to me because I’ve been trying to work out for five mins why anyone would respond with that phrase and I don’t get it 😭 😭 Is this what it feels like to be Jack Grealish

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Morning FBC, hope you all have a good day! Here is Day 5- it's a bit different to the others but I had a sex dream about him so thought i'd write it down. Don't worry though-tomorrow will be back to normal!! Btw I am taking requests if there are any players you want me to include 🥵😈
View attachment 908433
Not going to lie, slightly relieved

• Haha
Reactions: 10
To keep Punkie and her weird dialect happy…

Mason Mount #54 : Daddy’s looking like Flynn Rider, it’s making our legs spread wider (sorry Tony)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Please can you explain this to me because I’ve been trying to work out for five mins why anyone would respond with that phrase and I don’t get it 😭 😭 Is this what it feels like to be Jack Grealish
Just because when I say it, it's got 3 'oo' sounds in it so they find it funny 😂
They'd say 'Luck at the cuck buck' but it's funnier to mock me and say 'Looook at the cooookbooook!'

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.