Mason Mount #53 Mase & Dec went head to head but it was Daddy’s blozzer face that left us all dead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread 53 already!

Thank you to @Bumblebee81 for the thread title! 💙

The poll results from thread 52 were that a whopping 66.2% of us would call Mason ‘Daddy’ if he asked with 12.7% saying we’d only call him it at Christmas!

Recap -
⚽The usual tit chat with the occasional cameo from Mr Mount himself!

⚽ @jflurker93 continued to provide the blozzer and smut goods. Please don’t ever stop.

⚽ @keylimepie gave us constant laughs with the posting of her incorrect GIFs. If any ones struggling for a Christmas present for her, GIF lessons may come in handy 🤣🤣 we love you KLP!

⚽ Mase and Spicy both played in the West Ham v Chelsea match. Mase scored and got another assist but it wasn’t to be for Chelsea today as West Ham went on to win.

⚽ Mason looked mighty fine; we approve of the current hair situation 🥵

⚽ We still didn’t get a topless pic; Spicy didn’t pull through for us and make Mase follow suit.

⚽ We have a new FBC motto ‘WWMD’ What Would Mason Do?. Anytime you do anything from now on you must ask yourself ‘WWMD?’ And act accordingly.

That’s all I can remember, the thread moves too fast. Picture for pictures sake, enjoy!
659098A7-2C5D-4E7F-95C4-492D4DDAF8F2.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Thread 53 already!

Thank you to @Bumblebee81 for the thread title! 💙

The poll results from thread 53 were that a whopping 66.2% of us would call Mason ‘Daddy’ if he asked with 12.7% saying we’d only call him it at Christmas!

Recap -
⚽The usual tit chat with the occasional cameo from Mr Mount himself!

⚽ @jflurker93 continued to provide the blozzer and smut goods. Please don’t ever stop.

⚽ @keylimepie gave us constant laughs with the posting of her incorrect GIFs. If any ones struggling for a Christmas present for her, GIF lessons may come in handy 🤣🤣 we love you KLP!

⚽ Mase and Spicy both played in the West Ham v Chelsea match. Mase scored and got another assist but it wasn’t to be for Chelsea today as West Ham went on to win.

⚽ Mason looked mighty fine; we approve of the current hair situation 🥵

⚽ We still didn’t get a topless pic; Spicy didn’t pull through for us and make Mase follow suit.

⚽ We have a new FBC motto ‘WWMD’ What Would Mason Do?. Anytime you do anything from now on you must ask yourself ‘WWMD?’ And act accordingly.

That’s all I can remember, the thread moves too fast. Picture for pictures sake, enjoy!
View attachment 905889
Thank you @Eden246 for the fab recap and @Bumblebee81 for the great title!
Gif lessons??? I have no idea what you are talking about!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just want to point out that I was LOVING Bumblebee Mase in action today ❤💛 .... there we go.... we're a rave thread again :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Is it me or is he still looking a bit skinny noodle?

Daddy it's Sunday tomorrow I'm happy to cook you a big roast with pudding! We can even go for a five. guys too 🥰 we want you chubby again

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I think we’ve got a cheek calling it a Mason Mount thread at this point 🤣🤣
Our version of “staying on topic” is chatting about the weirdest tit and then saying “I wonder what Mason would think of that” 🤣

WWMD

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.