Mason Mount #53 Mase & Dec went head to head but it was Daddy’s blozzer face that left us all dead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I l
The adverts on here really kill me soemtimes 😂😂View attachment 906442

She really is living the dream
I literally need a tit show supervisor to oversee my life!

I have glass in my foot, my eyelashes fell out and my thighs look like I’ve done 246 rounds with Christian Grey despite STILL being in the driest spell of my adult life. Oh and I saw the girl my ex left me for for the first time in the flesh… I was surprisingly calm despite inwardly wanting to staple things to her head. She did fall off her chair in a drunken heap though so that amused me though who am I to talk

then to top it all off I had to go cap in hand to mama mensa’s house at 2am because I’d lost my key. It was only in her bleeping car from when she gave us a lift! I might be her only child but she’s always said one is quite enough 😂 pretty sure she hates me right now…

but she’s very proud of her golf trophy!

EA1190B9-7F1D-4F77-9AA3-0E128B9F580C.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
When my brother was out last night some lads asked him for a photo because they thought he played for Bolton Wanderers 🤣🤣🤣

He’s that much of a tw*t that he went along with it though and was like ‘of course you can lads’ 🙈🙈
mama Mensa often tells the story about getting through to judges houses on the X factor… or being a world famous psychiatrist that never happened

On a more general note can someone send me masons nose to sit on please? I mean bonus points if the rest of him can come too

I pointed out about Dias being single but apparently I’m ‘too old’ for any footballer these days 🙄

as an aside… who do we think has got the biggest dick in the premier league? I’d be interested to here @StephenTJackson thoughts on this one!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
mama Mensa often tells the story about getting through to judges houses on the X factor… or being a world famous psychiatrist that never happened

On a more general note can someone send me masons nose to sit on please? I mean bonus points if the rest of him can come too

I pointed out about Dias being single but apparently I’m ‘too old’ for any footballer these days 🙄

as an aside… who do we think has got the biggest dick in the premier league? I’d be interested to here @StephenTJackson thoughts on this one!
This guy apparently

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Chilly big Willy 🤷🏻‍♀️

I want to bury that Adam’s apple in me
Bet him and dec had some kind of bet on who was gonna score between them… thats why he’s so smug and dec just shakes his head

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve ordered a Sunday lunch to takeout and managed to drag myself out of bed and Phil is laughing at me saying I look like a sack of tit and I really have to agree I’ve got odd pyjamas on my makeup is still on and I’ve got Hagrid hair and stink of sambucca. Mason, this is what you’re missing out on 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.