Mason Mount #53 Mase & Dec went head to head but it was Daddy’s blozzer face that left us all dead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nathan’s gonna be on the naughty list 😳

Had to crop the pic again as realised my friend had liked it and you could see his name! 🙈
CC7C9F8F-0246-4C97-8E78-0E02775A1942.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thread #54 at this point mason it’s not really about you anymore babe! 🤷🏻‍♀️
group hug

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Thank you Suder. I’m aware though that people are here and they don’t want to know my personal stuff and I don’t want people to look and eyeroll my posts. It’s supposed to be banter and fun after all ❤❤❤
We would never eyeroll at your posts, love. I don't care how soppy it sounds but FBC is more than us raving about Mason, it has evolved into more of a group chat where we also talk about our lives with Daddy being the official main subject. I'm not going to give you my advises because you know your life, and you know your situation and even with constant gif struggle I can see that you are a lovely, funny and intelligent woman and I trust you will do what's best for your family and yourself. We don't know each other and that's amazing because nothing we could do here is going to strongly influence our everyday lives in any way besides support and good vibes (excluding journalists hiding in green bushes 😶). We are here also for you and if you want to talk, people willing to listen are always going be here ❤❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I will be spending the rest of my afternoon salivating over this. I would like to go to his candy shop please 🥵

@QueenL you’re welcome.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I can’t count how many tweets I’ve seen ripping him to shreds for his cocky celebration yesterday after his goal… 1) what do they want him to do, look ashamed? 🤣 and 2) I can’t believe people weren’t turned on by the cockiness 🥵

Also… spotted that he followed Fran Cutler last night, Chilly followed her not long ago, really intrigued about the circumstances in which they each met her🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I can’t count how many tweets I’ve seen ripping him to shreds for his cocky celebration yesterday after his goal… 1) what do they want him to do, look ashamed? 🤣 and 2) I can’t believe people weren’t turned on by the cockiness 🥵

Also… spotted that he followed Fran Cutler last night, Chilly followed her not long ago, really intrigued about the circumstances in which they each met her🥴
It's hot...unless he does it against your team 😂 but he's not allowed to score against United, so all good.

Oh God, Fran is horrible! Find better acquaintances, Masey.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's hot...unless he does it against your team 😂 but he's not allowed to score against United, so all good.

Oh God, Fran is horrible! Find better acquaintances, Masey.
I don’t know who she is, but i’ve seen her comment on a Chillys pics.
She’s an elder too though 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t know who she is, but i’ve seen her comment on a Chillys pics.
She’s an elder too though 🤷🏻‍♀️
Professional partier, friend of the likes of Kate Moss. Unsure what she actually “does”

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Who is that😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.