Mason Mount #53 Mase & Dec went head to head but it was Daddy’s blozzer face that left us all dead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With Tallia, NPB and Ronaldo in there it’s worse than hell in there 🤣🤣🤣
right I’ve cracked open the wine because that list was too much to take on a hangover…might as well make it a 2 day thing…

My dads getting my Christmas Tree down from the loft (yes I have a 6 foot xmas tree in my room) and I’m just not feeling it this year…

Only because Mason isn’t helping me and making me hot chocolates and then shagging me into oblivion after it 😭

I’ve just been writing about having facetime sex with Ruben too, so now I need go go some short tucking videos 🥵 duck the tree!
oh good god… I’m not going to lie I’d probably take FaceTime sex with 🐌 by now… especially with said hangover!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think we all have battles that we are fighting, some privately and some publicly. I see Tattle as place to escape the struggles of reality especially when that reality is not Mase in our beds and view this as safe space to be ourselves and be free. I hope you all feel the same. I love the support we have for each other and that was part of the reason that made me come out of the shadows and stop lurking.
@keylimepie none of us can tell you what to do with your awful situation, you have your reasons for doing what you do, but we are always here for you and will support and help you in any way that you want. This is a judgement free zone, you want to rant about the head indoors, go ahead, no one is going to roll their eyes. Much love babe ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 20
P
I think we all have battles that we are fighting, some privately and some publicly. I see Tattle as place to escape the struggles of reality especially when that reality is not Mase in our beds and view this as safe space to be ourselves and be free. I hope you all feel the same. I love the support we have for each other and that was part of the reason that made me come out of the shadows and stop lurking.
@keylimepie none of us can tell you what to do with your awful situation, you have your reasons for doing what you do, but we are always here for you and will support and help you in any way that you want. This is a judgement free zone, you want to rant about the head indoors, go ahead, no one is going to roll their eyes. Much love babe ❤
couldn’t have put it better myself! Mama Mensa for example thinks I’m crazy for sharing my innermost thoughts with strangers on the internet but I have honestly rarely come across such a lovely lovely group of people anywhere. I’ve struggled with being ostracised and rejected my whole life yet this place honestly feels like somewhere I belong… despite the slightly crazy reason we all came here

PS: so glad you stopped lurking and joined in the fun!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I read it too - did you read part 2? Poor Theo and his broken home 😂
I just read the part two and😂 WTF ben gave up his family and handed it over to mason like a rental house😂 worst husband and worst father of the year contender benjamin you are a bad bad boy... and theo you are FOUR just because you didnt see daddy for a week you cannot call another man daddy😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just read the part two and😂 WTF ben gave up his family and handed it over to mason like a rental house😂 worst husband and worst father of the year contender benjamin you are a bad bad boy... and theo you are FOUR just because you didnt see daddy for a week you cannot call another man daddy😂
I feel like I should take Benjamin.. I can’t have kids anyway so can stop him being a terrible father 😂

• Haha
Stop my hormones and me from going back to the WAGs thread and telling people to bleeping learn to use their brain 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I read both parts before as I was intrigued.

‘it’s all new to me’ sir your child is four years old not four weeks old…

Hats off to her/me though I pied ben off to end up with Mason. Not a bad deal 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I feel like I should take Benjamin.. I can’t have kids anyway so can stop him being a terrible father 😂
He is not only a bad father figure bu also a bad boyfriend hahahaha you should read the fanfic he is the douche bag in the story😂 I recommend only duck and leave thing with him at this point i would choose mason too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Please could the FBC hit squad come and take out Gerard.
He has just told me that recently he’s noticed that I’m getting fat 🥺😔😔
What the actual duck is wrong with this man
Don't listen, you are absolutely perfect just the way you are and you are so loved ❤
You deserve so much more than what you have been given

• Heart
Reactions: 9
He is not only a bad father figure bu also a bad boyfriend hahahaha you should read the fanfic he is the douche bag in the story😂 I recommend only duck and leave thing with him at this point i would choose mason too 😂
Ben can duck and leave me any time he wants 🤷‍♀️
See with Mason I do love him and long term I’d totally lock him down but for my current predicament I think he’s just a bit… to nice 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
This will make you laugh, I slowed the smile drop down 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It is but it’s also a safe place for anyone to vent about anything with no judgement. Like Suder said we don’t “know” each other but I speak to you’s more than I speak to my own friends/family so always want the best for all of yous and to know yous are happy ❤❤❤ You don’t deserve any of this xxx
Exactly this @keylimepie xx
We have all the banter and Mason love but we've got a lovely community and a safe place.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.