Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jflurker93

VIP Member
Nathan’s gonna be on the naughty list 😳

Had to crop the pic again as realised my friend had liked it and you could see his name! 🙈
CC7C9F8F-0246-4C97-8E78-0E02775A1942.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17

jflurker93

VIP Member
I can get on board with the Flynn Rider hair do all day, every day 😍 I love Tangled!

Also, my brother is back pissing about with the house and making a racket.

E22CA484-3613-4BDE-A574-2815B959BEC3.jpeg

He keeps trying to talk to me through the window and I’m just like… yeah nice one Ant, really cool, can I get back to writing now?

13D4CF29-9A54-475D-A2AB-9C1552D9D90C.png

• Haha
  • Heart

jflurker93

VIP Member
To be fair i’d probably let them scroll his insta, there’s not a bad pic… but still the one with summer gets me all squishy and he looks FIT AS FUCK as well as adorable and handsome and it makes me ovaries implode

• Heart

cherryshade123

Chatty Member
Morning FBC, hope you all have a good day! Here is Day 5- it's a bit different to the others but I had a sex dream about him so thought i'd write it down. Don't worry though-tomorrow will be back to normal!! Btw I am taking requests if there are any players you want me to include 🥵😈
Screen Shot 2021-12-06 at 01.48.36.png

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha

Smca53

VIP Member
I’m obsessed with the fact that Big T’s Twitter is basically a Mason Mount fan account

• Haha
  • Heart

PunkRocker

VIP Member
Morning everyone! I overslept this morning so now I'm 2 hours behind and still wishing I could get back in bed 😫 also got a cough and very sniffly, did a Covid test and secretly hoped it would get me out of a wanky networking breakfast tomorrow but no such luck 🙊
So on that note...
Screenshot_20211206-101316_Facebook.jpg

And how do some of you not immediately read the smut/non-smut?! You've got more willpower than me!

Have a good day everyone! 💙

• Heart

Eden246

VIP Member
Afternoon people 😎 had a weird dream last night. No Mason just @Suder34 🤷🏽‍♀️ I was sat on the bus and some woman started pole dancing around all the poles on the seats. Dressed in a pink one piece onesie and black Balenciaga trainers. She said ‘oh you’re in the FBC? It’s me… Suder!’ And that was that 😂😂 Sorry Suder I’m sure this isn’t something you do in your everyday life, only in my dreams 😁

• Haha

GGina

VIP Member
@jflurker93 I'm going to Winter Wonderland with my real life boyfriend in a few weeks. How is the poor lad ever going to compare to Mason and his peanut??? 🤣

• Haha

jflurker93

VIP Member
Morning All! Happy Sunday!

@laylavd oh he looks lovely, interviewer was a bit annoying. I also think they’re being a bit harsh as despite Mendy having a bit of a stinker I don’t think it was a bad game.

Hope all the hangover queens are okay, get yourself some alka-seltzer I swear by them when your rough.

Despite me falling asleep watching videos of Ruben on youtube I had NO dreams, but I was rudely awaken at 2am to my mother and father coming in bladdered making a racket 🤨 kind of hope they’re hungover today tbh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16