Mason Mount #53 Mase & Dec went head to head but it was Daddy’s blozzer face that left us all dead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys, it's clearly not me. If it was me, it'd be Mason going to the hospital to claim the baby is his and Kai being all wtf? 😂 you got it wrong.
"Kai I promise this is our German baby" "Shut up Mason I'll call you later babe"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Long time lurker here, just popped up to say hi, also to help those who can’t see the tiktoks. If it doesn’t work what was podzeThese settings solved my problem! View attachment 908970 Hope it helps, an FBC International!💙

I don’t tattle on the laptop often but whilst i’m doing the recap this has just come up and omg it’s even better enlarged I’m tempted to kiss my laptop screen 🥵

View attachment 909031
I’m sure he’s fibbing when he says he's 22…..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Long time lurker here, just popped up to say hi, also to help those who can’t see the tiktoks. If it doesn’t work what was podzeThese settings solved my problem! View attachment 908970 Hope it helps, an FBC International!💙
Welcome!! I feel like we need a map to put a little mark on every place an FBC member can be found ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Debs has been getting it wrong the whole time; it’s 1989 and he is in fact 32. Same age as me so that makes me legal to thirst.
That 22 year relationship seems a bit more believable now. Loves young dream

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m laughing so much at the thread suggestions with (Sorry Tony) at the end hahahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This one, I’m dying at ‘buble rape’ 🤣🤣🤣

I’m so confused. The grammar and spelling is terrible. So Kai is the dad but Mason is the dad and Dec misses the girl that had Kais baby but is now with Mason?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m so confused. The grammar and spelling is terrible. So Kai is the dad but Mason is the dad and Dec misses the girl that had Kais baby but is now with Mason?
She needs a visit from this fella

• Haha
Reactions: 13
0C5F6FD0-8636-4767-A204-D3CB3759EFB2.jpeg

still here rewatching Some of the classic YouTubes (don’t worry teens, I have cooked dinner & walked the dog outside) this still makes me laugh 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.