Mason Mount #53 Mase & Dec went head to head but it was Daddy’s blozzer face that left us all dead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just dropped back in and caught up, just want to reiterate what everyone else is saying about support with personal stuff 💖

Let’s be honest this thread is derailed with us chatting pure tit most of the time with the odd circling back to Mason 😂

so absolutely don’t worry about wanting to open up, get something off your chest, rant etc in a non judgemental place where we’re actually removed from the situation and can be fairly objective, unlike “real life” friends and family!! That goes for absolutely everybody here

FBC family for life 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Everytime I see Zaha, I remember his little fight with cocky Mase and...🥵🥵

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Me looking at all the bubble wrap covered kitchen stuff that’s been delivered this morning:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe its something to do with Lewis? Isn't he an events co-ordinator for Disney or have I got that wrong? 🤷‍♀️
I think he’s probably met her at whatever London places these sorts of people hang out, same for Chilly. Just seems a bit odd, that either would give her the time of day 🙈 I suppose they’re used to hangers on😬

• Wow
Reactions: 8
It’s Big Hands’ birthday… size of his hands compared to Mase’s 🤣🤣🤣
EACCF16A-F66B-4B04-AF90-6113AD103895.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is he just as fit in person? And did he smell nice??
I was only 16/17 at the time and I didn’t fancy him so I didn’t pay too much attention, just got my shirt signed and off I went 😂 Too busy staring at Michael Johnson and Micah Richards like 🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.