Mason Mount #53 Mase & Dec went head to head but it was Daddy’s blozzer face that left us all dead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just because when I say it, it's got 3 'oo' sounds in it so they find it funny 😂
They'd say 'Luck at the cuck buck' but it's funnier to mock me and say 'Looook at the cooookbooook!'
I think you’re the normal one Punkie, the rest of them are the weird ones 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m going to do a recap for us this time, because what else have I got to do.

Besides put the tree up, drop my mum and dad off at the pub and then find a bag to match my shoes for the xmas party that I will still be attending but not drinking.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
If there is space in the bin, I'd love to put my grandad there. Thank you.

Also, I feel so weird writing grandad and grandma 😂 I don't call any of mine anything similar to that.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
To keep Punkie and her weird dialect happy…

Mason Mount #54 : Daddy’s looking like Flynn Rider, it’s making our legs spread wider (sorry Tony)
We all want Daddy’s spunk, does this rhyme enough for you Punk? (Sorry Tony)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Actually went out of the house and did some Xmas shopping and some productive things like a good grown up should! I’ve now caught up. @cherryshade123 i’m surprised, I’m not sure that even deserves one of these… 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Actually went out of the house and did some Xmas shopping and some productive things like a good grown up should! I’ve now caught up. @cherryshade123 i’m surprised, I’m not sure that even deserves one of these… 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

It does! You can WTF because it doesn't make you want to vom! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Good Morning!! Happy Monday 😇
I’m going to put my christmas tree up today.

Tuesday fic had decided to post itself through the night, not too sure what happened there, so I’ve had to hide it for now whilst I decide what to do 😂

@Smca53 we all just really need Mason & Peanut in our lives 😭

Nevermind, it’s too late 🙈 It’s already been reblogged.
Just don’t read it at the school gates or anything 😇

I'm still at work, is it safe to read it now?
Not to be on the naughty list, will leave it for after work. 😉
You are spoiling us with the fics everyday. ❤ Our hearts can't take this...

45 minutes left of my work day...I want to go home!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Not that I’ve achieved an awful lot today but I’ve decided to do as little as I can get away with for the rest of the afternoon and then sit still and do nothing 😅 My brain just will not switch on.

I kinda wish it was a match night tonight, I’m in the mood for that🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Today on useless information that I talk about, Tangled isn't called Tangled in Germany. It's called Rapunzel, which makes sense since it's about...Rapunzel 😂 🙈
Also, my nephew told me I'm "his Rapunzel" because of my hair and I'm trying not to cry in front of him ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.