Mason Mount #53 Mase & Dec went head to head but it was Daddy’s blozzer face that left us all dead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks lovely but I’m so annoyed

10 mins it’s before I was due to leave work Phil calls the developer to see where we go to be told the site manager cancelled the meeting an hour after it was put in the diary (last Thursday) and nobody bothered to contact us to say why or rearrange
Apparently the front has been dug up for plumbing and it’s too dangerous to get into the property… like wtf so they’ve said it’ll be Friday we can get in but that’s a week before we’re due to complete so there’s absolutely no point 🤣🤣

I was stressed and cried so I’m going to have a big massive pizza for tea to try and cheer myself up 😢😢

Bumblebee I need you the Tik Toks have gone funny again and I can’t remember what to do. I’ll screenshot it this time 🤣🤣🤣❤❤

Why am I slowly becoming more attracted to Tone 🥵🥵🥵 where did you find this?!
I’m so sorry that the house viewing didn’t go to plan! It’s so annoying when it’s all changed and out of your hands!
I hope you have complained and the person responsible is dealt with

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Thanks lovely but I’m so annoyed

10 mins it’s before I was due to leave work Phil calls the developer to see where we go to be told the site manager cancelled the meeting an hour after it was put in the diary (last Thursday) and nobody bothered to contact us to say why or rearrange
Apparently the front has been dug up for plumbing and it’s too dangerous to get into the property… like wtf so they’ve said it’ll be Friday we can get in but that’s a week before we’re due to complete so there’s absolutely no point 🤣🤣

I was stressed and cried so I’m going to have a big massive pizza for tea to try and cheer myself up 😢😢

Bumblebee I need you the Tik Toks have gone funny again and I can’t remember what to do. I’ll screenshot it this time 🤣🤣🤣❤❤

Why am I slowly becoming more attracted to Tone 🥵🥵🥵 where did you find this?!
Big T is such a dilf! 🥵 it’s from Lewis’ Instagram about 8,000 years ago when I scrolling earlier 😂

sorry the house viewing didn’t go to plan, it’s so frustrating when things like that happen especially with something so big and important!! It will all be forgotten once you’re in & settled 💙

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
My favourite German band might represent Germany in Eurovision and I'm about to faint :eek:❤
I wonder if Mason likes Eurovision...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I should really be finishing off the xmas fics but I’m drowning in the love triangle i’ve been writing and now I’m nearly crying about telling Ruben i’m leaving Manchester to go work for Chelsea 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

I’ve also been invited for tea tomorrow, table is booked for 5.45 … the exact time the City game starts. Do these people not know my life revolves around football ?

@Isanythingrealanymore that anal teasers photo is recap worthy 🙌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've turned Tangled off. Lewis dressed up as the Prince has turned me right off. The Lewis and Tony pictures have made me dryer than the Sahara. 🤣

I need to go find some Mason hotness.

This GIF is a bit extreme for this situation but made me almost spit my cuppa out when I was searching for the right one. I'm going to use this a lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.