Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

laylavd

VIP Member
In an attempt to stage an intervention, for the second time this week... I'm bringing the goods that Mason doesn't appear to be able to bring.

Screenshot_20211103-173847_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20211025-142613_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211024-163120_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211008-214254_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210920-141522_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

jflurker93

VIP Member
Anyway ladies I’m off for the night.

I like to live a drama free life outside of tattle so I’d like to keep it that way online too.
No idea how it got to all the tit for tat between the two us but hey ho, I guess you can’t be everyone’s cup of tea!

Goodnight 💙

C7A93281-8390-42EF-8E10-BC7E78760246.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 23

jflurker93

VIP Member
Title provided by @Smca53 (tweaked a little)

HAPPY 40th BIRTHDAY TO THE THREAD!
D098A8AB-8107-4D48-AFF7-1638C64627E4.jpeg

📊 Masonism’s Poll Results!

🥇 In first with a staggering 47% was ‘I still look as good as ever’

🥈 Second was “Big T’s flying a spaceship” with 22%

🥉 3rd Place went to “I won’t even chew, I’ll just swallow it whole” at 20%

70 voters 😵

So if you just lurk… come say hi ✌🏻

NEW POLL : BEST TOPLESS PIC
Options are at the bottom of the recap!

THREAD 39 RECAP:

⚽ @Isanythingrealanymore had a dream about us all climbing into Deb’s ford focus and then we went swimming in Mason’s lake 😏

⚽ @Geraldine.20.jobs would rather shag rat boy that drink overpriced mulled wine surrounded by dickheads/instabaddies. Bold statement 🐀

⚽ There was an absolutely splendid video of Masons bottom in lycra on twitter shared, the caption said he needs a hard fucking #ByMe

⚽ Scammer Stevie revealed she bought loads of newspapers from the Euros hoping to flog them for millions if England won. #GetFucked

⚽ England played Albania and the commentators kept getting Dennis & Grandad mixed up 🙈

⚽ Dennis scored a goal and Roy Keane said his celebration was embarrassing. We all agree though.

⚽ @Suder34 ‘s Mama Jill gave her opinions on the squad. Snail is a thug, Reece has weird eyes, Tink is a sleaze and Grandad is basic.

⚽ Chilly still has lego hair

⚽ There was some buttery talk going on that involved a light up lipstick and I’m still waiting for his alcoholic drink of choice 👀

⚽ The giant pink dildo made a return!

⚽ Emile Smith Rowe made his debut and wore the number 19 so now we dislike him even more

⚽ Mr P thought Mason was 26 and then sat and judged @PunkRocker silently when he found out he was 22

⚽ We have the perfect antidote for any green bushes thanks to @Geexoxo

46815FF4-3EA9-4146-80E2-6A13F40AD459.jpeg

⚽ Mason may now have flown from Portugal to Jersey, yet to be confirmed.

⚽ JG has been up to no good with Emily Atack #DirtyDog but @Scuffed would like it known that 🐌 had nothing to do with it

⚽ Little Phil looks like he spends his Friday nights stealing Audi’s

⚽ Reece James is hung like a horse 🐴 #RedRumReece

⚽ @Rodney2208 bumped into Mason’s dentists on her walk 🐐 GOATS DEB GOATS

⚽ Someone on Instagram was crying about Mason recovering from his physical mass after his surgery, we don’t know what that means but we would all pay good money for it.

⚽ Daddy sent us another sign that he loves us 🥰

6DA0ED1E-ED89-4BF6-8E00-D01B24974813.jpeg

⚽ Welcome @Bumblebee81 ❤

⚽ A tik tok of Billy Gilmour was shared and it divided us all. #Witchcraft

⚽ Scammer Stevie was back again with an updated video of Chelsea players shes stalked met. The German boys don’t like her and Billy couldn’t even be arsed to wind his window down! #BeMoreKai

⚽ @PunkRocker is making us all a Daddy calendar on VistaPrint. Make sure they’re laminated as suggested by @Scuffed please

⚽ Mason confirmed on Tik Tok he’s ‘On the mend’ we don’t know if that’s the name of a beer though?

⚽ @Scuffed is being lured back to the Chilly Train Platform again by his beautiful beard 🚂

⚽ Chelsea are releasing a 2 part documentary about the Champs League win. I for one cannot wait for more footage of Daddy on the changing rooms with his scarf on his head! Hopefully naked!

⚽ We got a couple of new photos from the Sports Direct Ad. Our golden retriever 🥰

AF55CEC4-C914-422A-9CF4-0A60C33F9F8A.jpeg
1DCA6758-138D-4073-AF51-2BB4A0A3643F.jpeg

⚽ More have dropped out of the England camp.

⚽ Tink has now shaved away the beard. 😡 When will these boys learn!

⚽ Chilly’s thread also confirmed that he had a very pretty willy and is good at head. 9/10 was the trip advisor review 😏

⚽ Connor Gallagher has a VERY nice body

⚽ @Isanythingrealanymore aka Jorgi likes them young and Gallagher is her baby boyfriend

⚽ Daddy told us we could be on the naughty list 😋

NEW POLL OPTIONS

I know we briefly touched on this a few threads back when Daddy got topless after his hat-trick but the poll wasn’t done and I have no other ideas due to the lack of content!

Fave topless photo :

F58757DA-A57B-46C6-8757-93EE387EFEF9.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

calmyourritas

VIP Member
I’m having a tough day today. I cried in the supermarket because they didn’t have any spaghetti hoops and sausages. Now I’ve been in bed since 7pm watching Harry Styles TikToks crying because he will never know I exist.

• Heart
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

keylimepie

VIP Member
I’ve come back and what a bloody mess this is. I honestly thought we were all friends here and we were a family. This thread was always a place where we were all laughing and joking but it seems different. Maybe it’s a lack of content. Sorry I don’t want to sound like a moaning Minnie but I thought we were all FBC. Mason would not want us all falling out as the camping trip will be very awkward!
FBC4life ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 20

PunkRocker

VIP Member
‘Challenging’ doesn’t even begin to cover it… 🤣🤣🤣
View attachment 866129
Now listen here you! 😂 I've been kind up until this point and I've never put any pics of him on and you're being very mean by posting a pic of him not at his best! Were you perfect at 17?! So you've asked for this, on your head be it! Bring on the sick faces bitches! 🤣

Screenshot_20211114-210542_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20211114-210547_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20211114-210606_Chrome.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

keylimepie

VIP Member
I'm not going to get into right and wrong and what will be perceived as taking sides. I can see both points of view and I don't think it needs dredging over any further.
I'm sure no-one is here for all the drama and negativity. Sunday evenings are depressing enough without this bullshit frankly.

View attachment 866280
Families always have their ups and downs but always pull through together. I like to think we are a family and we all look out for each other. You have all helped me in so many ways so I just find it sad when we argue and fall out. Let’s move forward and build bridges. Love the spit pic though ❤

• Heart

Rodney2208

VIP Member
Crying at the commentator saying the San Marino team have had to take annual leave to play this game. Imagine ringing your boss saying you need a holiday because you’re probably going to get slide tackled by slab head 😅😅😅😅
Whereas Mason has taken Annual Leave to not play in the game 😉

• Haha

PunkRocker

VIP Member
I'm not going to get into right and wrong and what will be perceived as taking sides. I can see both points of view and I don't think it needs dredging over any further.
I'm sure no-one is here for all the drama and negativity. Sunday evenings are depressing enough without this bullshit frankly.

Screenshot_20211025-205103_Photos.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Geraldine.20.jobs

VIP Member
Morning all!
Happy Monday. Here’s to a much better week!
My dreams were shocking. I meet Mason at a lady Gaga concert and got a pic with him. That’s it. 😳😞. My next was meeting chilly at university and he had loads of highlighters for his work and had a house phone in his accommodation. I don’t know either 🤣🤣😳😳
Maybe he uses the highlighters to colour co ordinate the harem appointments in his diary?

• Haha
Reactions: 15