Mason Mount #40 Daddy’s still missing right now we’d take a catfish, or even a wonky version off Wish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeh I try not to think about the predatory issues, it makes it a challenging wank 🤣

A few years ago, he saw a picture of me with a massive grin on my face holding my 16th birthday cake which had a photo of Ronaldo on - I can't sink any lower in his estimations 😂
‘Challenging’ doesn’t even begin to cover it… 🤣🤣🤣
8FD4497A-A49B-4868-A32A-551BEC9B1530.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I know. I think I need to retreat to a less controversial space on Tattle, I might be way off base but this all has an air of divisiveness and bullying to it and I feel really uncomfortable about that, I’m really not here for that sort of thing.

The Tink thread was a joke but this doesn’t feel like a joke.

Sorry if anyone finds that offensive I’m just really not about excluding people from anything. This thread has always been known for being inclusive and loving and I’ve loved that about us.

Anyway, I’ll get off my soap box and won’t say anything else on it. 😬

@jflurker93 ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh well, it seems like I've pissed off a lot of people who I actually thought liked me but apparently not.

I'll remove my apparent bitchiness from your presence immediately.

Romeo done!!

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Yeh I try not to think about the predatory issues, it makes it a challenging wank 🤣

A few years ago, he saw a picture of me with a massive grin on my face holding my 16th birthday cake which had a photo of Ronaldo on - I can't sink any lower in his estimations 😂
We need to see this cake

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know. I think I need to retreat to a less controversial space on Tattle, I might be way off base but this all has an air of divisiveness and bullying to it and I feel really uncomfortable about that, I’m really not here for that sort of thing.

Sorry if anyone finds that offensive I’m just really not about excluding people from anything. This thread has always been known for being inclusive and loving and I’ve loved that about us.

@jflurker93 ❤
genuinely do apologise if that’s how any of my comments came across. Someone asked for recs and two had already been mentioned so I tagged someone else. Obvs if Mrs G and nelly hadn’t been mentioned I’d have mentioned them too. I don’t even read the fics so there the only 3 I know of anyway ❤ No bad blood on my end with anyone I’m just here to look at mason 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I think I’m gonna have to delete that Ronaldo pic now. Made myself feel ill. 🤢🤣 Apologies everyone, apart from @PunkRocker 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Come on ladies be nice. There’s alot of uncalled posts in here which is uncomfortable. Nobody is creating a divide or bullying. A separate thread was set up because people prefer focusing on one (or two) people (me being one, it’s hard to get through pages on a 30 min lunch). If people don’t want to post or contribute that’s fine

• Heart
Reactions: 5

@jflurker93 ❤
I feel the same. I took it with a pinch of salt the other night but still felt awkward but now I’m like oh okay 🙃

I went over to the other thread to vote and I reacted to the first comment / recap thing but I’m staying away from now 🥰

@keylimepie glad you’re back, hope you’re okay ❤

@Geexoxo She doesn’t mean you lovely xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
genuinely do apologise if that’s how any of my comments came across. Someone asked for recs and two had already been mentioned so I tagged someone else. Obvs if Mrs G and nelly hadn’t been mentioned I’d have mentioned them too. I don’t even read the fics so there the only 3 I know of anyway ❤ No bad blood on my end with anyone I’m just here to look at mason 🥰
I promise my post wasn’t at all about your comments 😅 I think you did a nice thing! No need to apologise

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’ve come back and what a bloody mess this is. I honestly thought we were all friends here and we were a family. This thread was always a place where we were all laughing and joking but it seems different. Maybe it’s a lack of content. Sorry I don’t want to sound like a moaning Minnie but I thought we were all FBC. Mason would not want us all falling out as the camping trip will be very awkward!
FBC4life ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’ve come back and what a bloody mess this is. I honestly thought we were all friends here and we were a family. This thread was always a place where we were all laughing and joking but it seems different. Maybe it’s a lack of content. Sorry I don’t want to sound like a moaning Minnie but I thought we were all FBC. Mason would not want us all falling out as the camping trip will be very awkward!
FBC4life ❤

I just feel awkward now and all I wanna do is talk about Mason’s socks

• Heart
Reactions: 14
‘Challenging’ doesn’t even begin to cover it… 🤣🤣🤣
View attachment 866129
Now listen here you! 😂 I've been kind up until this point and I've never put any pics of him on and you're being very mean by posting a pic of him not at his best! Were you perfect at 17?! So you've asked for this, on your head be it! Bring on the sick faces witches! 🤣

Screenshot_20211114-210542_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20211114-210547_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20211114-210606_Chrome.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I think the lack of recognition was a decision 🙂

I’m happy here - although will keep my Craig content for the Craig thread (where it doesn’t get sick reactions :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:) - but appreciate not everyone may feel the same way
Why can't we all just be happy thirsters here

Reactions: 6
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.