Mason Mount #40 Daddy’s still missing right now we’d take a catfish, or even a wonky version off Wish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now listen here you! 😂 I've been kind up until this point and I've never put any pics of him on and you're being very mean by posting a pic of him not at his best! Were you perfect at 17?! So you've asked for this, on your head be it! Bring on the sick faces witches! 🤣

View attachment 866164
View attachment 866165
View attachment 866167
God look at that man. I loved him since he came to United the first time.

And now look at him.

O however don't have an ass pic for him like I did stones unfortunately

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Evening all! I’ve been away all week with Mr pants so unable to tattle. Thank god for the recap!

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Me running off to find the nearest premier inn when I realise camping actually means camping and it’s not mason trying to lure me into his

Now listen here you! 😂 I've been kind up until this point and I've never put any pics of him on and you're being very mean by posting a pic of him not at his best! Were you perfect at 17?! So you've asked for this, on your head be it! Bring on the sick faces witches! 🤣

View attachment 866164
View attachment 866165
View attachment 866167
I apologise, I did deliberately find the worst pic I could 🤣🤣🤣 I still find him repulsive even in those pics of yours but if he makes you happy then I’m happy for you… I hope one day you get that Portuguese predator python! 😘🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I apologise, I did deliberately find the worst pic I could 🤣🤣🤣 I still find him repulsive even in those pics of yours but if he makes you happy then I’m happy for you… I hope one day you get that Portuguese predator python! 😘🤣🤣🤣
I love when Punkie posts the Portuguese predator because he’s probably the only one that gets more sick reactions than Craig 💙 :love:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
In an attempt to stage an intervention, for the second time this week... I'm bringing the goods that Mason doesn't appear to be able to bring.

Screenshot_20211103-173847_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20211025-142613_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211024-163120_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211008-214254_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210920-141522_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I just can’t get in board with Ronaldo 🤣 he would spend 23 hours of the day in front of a mirror
He seems so slippery to me? Like he’s always all oiled up and waxed and I feel like he’s the type of guy who has those black shiny bedsheets. You wouldn’t even need to be wet the whole scenario is so slippery he could just run and slide in 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
He seems so slippery to me? Like he’s always all oiled up and waxed and I feel like he’s the type of guy who has those black shiny bedsheets. You wouldn’t even need to be wet the whole scenario is so slippery he could just run and slide in 🤣
this guy:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
And a mirrored ceiling to watch himself - and only himself! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.