Mason Mount #40 Daddy’s still missing right now we’d take a catfish, or even a wonky version off Wish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harry Kane buzzing his tits off he’s scored four goals against the local burger king workers 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
But if we want to become real instahoes, we can't just use private accounts 😂
I'm making my ig public tomorrow. Mase, follow me!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Course you have 🤣🤣🤣 wouldn’t expect anything less from you Gezza!
It's an improvement from earlier when I was on Purple Aki (you might not know him if you're not northern) Tik Tok. My algorithm is fucked up. I'm not getting any Daddy or Chilly ones 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
But if we want to become real instahoes, we can't just use private accounts 😂
I'm making my ig public tomorrow. Mase, follow me!
so, from what I understand, I need to have Twitter, tiktok, insta and a private insta, keep up with tattle and somehow still pay my rent…. Damn these girls work hard don’t they? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's an improvement from earlier when I was on Purple Aki (you might not know him if you're not northern) Tik Tok. My algorithm is fucked up. I'm not getting any Daddy or Chilly ones 😭
Purple Aki ahahaha what a guy 😳🙃
I like ending up on loooky looky man TikTok 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
so, from what I understand, I need to have Twitter, tiktok, insta and a private insta, keep up with tattle and somehow still pay my rent…. Damn these girls work hard don’t they? 😂
Well, I'm not going back to work until January at least. I have a month and a half to build my career as an instahoe. I'll do inspirational quotes on twitter, bikini photos on IG, make-up tutorials on tiktok and then I'll tell you all about it here. I think it's a solid plan 🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well, I'm not going back to work until January at least. I have a month and a half to build my career as an instahoe. I'll do inspirational quotes on twitter, bikini photos on IG, make-up tutorials on tiktok and then I'll tell you all about it here. I think it's a solid plan 🤗
damn @Chani10, you’ve got it sorted babe! Don’t forget the occasional NPB style live sessions too… they’ll be key to getting the blue tick 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Couldn’t find one without the cat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.