Mason Mount #40 Daddy’s still missing right now we’d take a catfish, or even a wonky version off Wish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, I didn't appear in your dreams?;)

I had very embarrassing morning. I accidentally parked too close to another car and struggled to get out, but somehow succeeded. Then, because the two cars were really close I couldn't pass between the car windows. I tried and tried, but couldn't and had to get back in the car and park again.
I'm 99% sure there isn't any cameras in the office parking lot, but I'm not so sure If any people saw me.
I just know, after I parked the second time I run to the office with my head down, and won't get out till it's time to leave.

@Chani10 How was your weekend?

Have a great day FBC! Hopefully we will get something from Daddy today! ❤
No, I think he’d ditched you because he wanted to shag the childminder… 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Morning all 💙

If nothing else, the Porto uncovered episodes become available this week. So I’m sure there will at least be some glimpses of daddy on there. They’ll be available from tomorrow and Thursday on the Chelsea website. I’m sure the tumblr teens will be all over it pulling out all the good stuff.

hope he’s back in training today! I’m drier than the gauze Nathan’s been stuffed in mase’s mouth!

why does that face look like such a comfortable place to sit?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
He’s so funny, good old Dickboy 🤣 Hope he behaved for you @Chani10 and @PunkRocker I hope you enjoyed Jesse! 🤣

Morning all! New week, bring on the content Masey…

Very much so 🥵 unfortunately I've got meetings in Shropshire today so I had to leave him in bed very early due to a longer commute 😫

Have a good day everyone! 💙

• Heart
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
morning just checking in - normal service seems to have resumed 😍
I want to know what’s happened in this dream, I’ve missed the drug induced dreams

hope everyone has a great day x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Very much so 🥵 unfortunately I've got meetings in Shropshire today so I had to leave him in bed very early due to a longer commute 😫

Have a good day everyone! 💙
I’m sure he’ll make his way home at some point. 🤣

Have a great day - despite the longer commute! 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Morning all!
Happy Monday. Here’s to a much better week!
My dreams were shocking. I meet Mason at a lady Gaga concert and got a pic with him. That’s it. 😳😞. My next was meeting chilly at university and he had loads of highlighters for his work and had a house phone in his accommodation. I don’t know either 🤣🤣😳😳
Maybe he uses the highlighters to colour co ordinate the harem appointments in his diary?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Morning all 💙

If nothing else, the Porto uncovered episodes become available this week. So I’m sure there will at least be some glimpses of daddy on there. They’ll be available from tomorrow and Thursday on the Chelsea website. I’m sure the tumblr teens will be all over it pulling out all the good stuff.

hope he’s back in training today! I’m drier than the gauze Nathan’s been stuffed in mase’s mouth!

why does that face look like such a comfortable place to sit?
Because it is 😏😏😏

• Haha
Reactions: 4
morning just checking in - normal service seems to have resumed 😍
I want to know what’s happened in this dream, I’ve missed the drug induced dreams

hope everyone has a great day x
Hey lovely, come back, all is calm. And bring those disgusting pics with you 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Right so the dream……
We were all on a FBC holiday to somewhere (I have no idea where but it was hot, beachy and bikinis all round!) and drinking various cocktails in a bar by the beach. All of a sudden the camping crew turns up. They immediately recognise us and start to buy us drinks and we all get chatting about camping, uno etc etc.
Deccers pipes up that they’ve hired a boat and would we like to go on it. We all of course say yes and we go with them to this super yacht which was amazing!
More drink is flowing and things get a bit chaotic. @PunkRocker kept shouting iceberg and pretending she was Rose from the titanic. Dickboy didn’t look too pleased he was Jack to be fair (just make sure you give him enough space Punkie on the door 🤣)
No one had any Uno cards which was a shame but the boys decided it would be “fun” to jump off the side of the boat.
A lot of us were like nah no way but they eventually persuaded us. @Scuffed and Kyle jumped together holding hands which was sweet.
@nellyloz123 jumped off and ended up losing her bikini too much to everyone’s amusement 🤣🤣🤣
I was on the side when Nathan pushed me off into the sea. Little bastard. Damn him and his beautiful arms. Mason did come and rescue me though which was very nice 😊
@MrsGrealish was too busy telling Jack off for logging into Raya while she was around.
@irishgal2013 had a diving ability that Tom Daley would be proud of! She did land on Little Phil who needed attention afterwards 🤣
@Chani10 refused to jump in with Kai as her hair would get wet 🤣🤣🤣
@jflurker93 and Luke were arguing over how best to jump so ended up not jumping in whatsoever and went back to the bar.
Everyone else seemed to be fine with jumping in.
We got back inside the boat and played the Never have I ever drinking game. Shocking that Punkie was the winner of that one 🤣😱🤣🤣🤣
Many of us were sick overboard and @Eden246 wad the worst. She was sick on a poor man swimming as soon as we left the harbour 🤣🤣🤣
@Geraldine.20.jobs was obviously all over Chilly and wanted to have sex in the sea but Chilly said no it was dangerous 🤣
We returned back to the harbour, docked the boat and then the boys said they would take us out for dinner. We all got changed into something glam. Had a nice meal out. @GGina had Reece feeding her which was extremely erotic for a restaurant 🤣🤣
@Tabbytiger told the boys she was branching out of singing into the fashion world as the FBC jackets she created were amazing 🤣🤣
Then we all retired to the boys rooms for a “nightcap” @Isanythingrealanymore was ahem “screaming” down the corridor. It was like a fox had escaped into the hotel 🤣 @Suder34 wasnt best pleased 🤣 @kria also came out her room and told her to pipe down 🤣
My night was great until little Nath appeared halfway through and asked if he could join in 🤣🤣
That’s it in a nutshell. I’m sure more happened but I’ve forgotten as I’ve had such a flap this morning! Hope this has brightened up everyone’s Monday ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Hey lovely, come back, all is calm. And bring those disgusting pics with you 😉
Hahaha They’re currently safe in my not so secret deleted folder 🤣 - I’ll bust them out in the week when we’re in a bit of a post match lull- probably weds- get us over hump day 😊

• Heart
  • Haha
Your dream omg howling 😭😭😂😂

Feeling very up for handing my notice in at work this morning so maybe fashion designer is my way out?
I felt a bit under pressure to get a great dream last night but I’m glad I did and you’ve enjoyed it. Move over Donnatella, Tabbytiger is branching out 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Right so the dream……
We were all on a FBC holiday to somewhere (I have no idea where but it was hot, beachy and bikinis all round!) and drinking various cocktails in a bar by the beach. All of a sudden the camping crew turns up. They immediately recognise us and start to buy us drinks and we all get chatting about camping, uno etc etc.
Deccers pipes up that they’ve hired a boat and would we like to go on it. We all of course say yes and we go with them to this super yacht which was amazing!
More drink is flowing and things get a bit chaotic. @PunkRocker kept shouting iceberg and pretending she was Rose from the titanic. Dickboy didn’t look too pleased he was Jack to be fair (just make sure you give him enough space Punkie on the door 🤣)
No one had any Uno cards which was a shame but the boys decided it would be “fun” to jump off the side of the boat.
A lot of us were like nah no way but they eventually persuaded us. @Scuffed and Kyle jumped together holding hands which was sweet.
@nellyloz123 jumped off and ended up losing her bikini too much to everyone’s amusement 🤣🤣🤣
I was on the side when Nathan pushed me off into the sea. Little bastard. Damn him and his beautiful arms. Mason did come and rescue me though which was very nice 😊
@MrsGrealish was too busy telling Jack off for logging into Raya while she was around.
@irishgal2013 had a diving ability that Tom Daley would be proud of! She did land on Little Phil who needed attention afterwards 🤣
@jflurker93 and Luke were arguing over how best to jump so ended up not jumping in whatsoever and went back to the bar.
We got back inside the boat and played the Never have I ever drinking game. Shocking that Punkie was the winner of that one 🤣😱🤣🤣🤣
Many of us were sick overboard and @Eden246 wad the worst. She was sick on a poor man swimming as soon as we left the harbour 🤣🤣🤣
@Geraldine.20.jobs was obviously all over Chilly and wanted to have sex in the sea but Chilly said no it was dangerous 🤣
We returned back to the harbour, docked the boat and then the boys said they would take us out for dinner. We all got changed into something glam. Had a nice meal out. @GGina had Reece feeding her which was extremely erotic for a restaurant 🤣🤣
@Tabbytiger told the boys she was branching out of singing into the fashion world as the FBC jackets she created were amazing 🤣🤣
Then we all retired to the boys rooms for a “nightcap” @Isanythingrealanymore was ahem “screaming” down the corridor. It was like a fox had escaped into the hotel 🤣 @Suder34 wasnt best pleased 🤣 @kria also came out her room and told her to pipe down 🤣
My night was great until little Nath appeared halfway through and asked if he could join in 🤣🤣
That’s it in a nutshell. I’m sure more happened but I’ve forgotten as I’ve had such a flap this morning! Hope this has brightened up everyone’s Monday ❤
I'm trading in Jack for Hendo

Anyone wanna take Jack off my hands?

• Haha
  • Wow
Right so the dream……
Can't blame your dream self (or your awake self) for thinking that would be my reaction to the situation 😂 but I can confirm I'd probably be the first one who jumps 🙈😂
This dream saga is great. We got camping, nights out, wedding, holidays, ...❤

• Haha
I can confirm that my passport is in date and I’m READY to book my flight for the FBC holiday tbh

I imagine the shooting in this GIF to be from jealous CCS and co because we’ll have plenty of autograph opportunities on our trip… even though we’re not dickish enough to flog it and I’d most likely glue a signed Mason shirt to my skin forevermore

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.