Mason Mount #40 Daddy’s still missing right now we’d take a catfish, or even a wonky version off Wish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyway ladies I’m off for the night.

I like to live a drama free life outside of tattle so I’d like to keep it that way online too.
No idea how it got to all the tit for tat between the two us but hey ho, I guess you can’t be everyone’s cup of tea!

Goodnight 💙

C7A93281-8390-42EF-8E10-BC7E78760246.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 23

I like to live a drama free life outside of tattle so I’d like to keep it that way online too.
No idea how it got to all the tit for tat between the two us but hey ho, I guess you can’t be everyone’s cup of tea!

Goodnight 💙

View attachment 866225
Goodnight godbless 💙
Tomorrow is a new day but just remember one thing

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I feel I need to apologise to everyone on this thread.

I didn't realise that starting another thread when get the diatribe that's clearly aimed at me nor the low key bashing of my writing.

I did not mean to offend anyone I just want a space for me because I did not feel welcome on this thread anymore.

You all preach that we are all here for each other that doesn't appear to be the case.

I felt upset by a certain member and people piled in on me to tell me tell me I'm wrong.

And tonight just because I made a thread we have seen some pretty ugly personalities emerge.

I'm gonna go and work out why I stay here and have a good shake of myself for allowing people here to send me to dark places with my mental health.

Theres a fair few people here that need to take a bloody good look at themselves and work out why they felt the need to get so nasty.

We are all adults maybe we should try to act like it, yeah.

Goodnight 💙

View attachment 866225
I’m sorry I just can’t bite my tongue any longer. I’m a Pisces and hate confrontation but I feel like someone has to have @MrsGrealish back. Someone who (sorry if I’m wrong) doesn’t contribute much to the Mason thread popped up in the England thread asking for fics.
Me and Mrs G had already posted and JF hadn’t posted so I don’t see why she would tag her? Especially after how she felt upset the other day. End of the day guys people are entitled to how they feel no matter if others disagree.
I feel like said person posted this to get a reaction and ran back here to literally tattle. I don’t think it helped posting sarcastic gifs knowing Mrs G would see

she hasn’t actually done anything wrong and this “divide” and “drama” has been caused by someone else who doesn’t even contribute daily like others do and it’s really made me feel quite angry and uncomfortable that what’s happened has happened.
Sorry if I’m now public enemy number one and not welcome in the thread but I have to stick up for what I think is right and wrong ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Goodnight 💙

View attachment 866225
Good night hun! Hope you have Sweet dreams of mason 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 1
If only there were :sick: reactions on social media. The United accounts would have probably blocked me by now 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m sorry I just can’t bite my tongue any longer. I’m a Pisces and hate confrontation but I feel like someone has to have @MrsGrealish back. Someone who (sorry if I’m wrong) doesn’t contribute much to the Mason thread popped up in the England thread asking for fics.
Me and Mrs G had already posted and JF hadn’t posted so I don’t see why she would tag her? Especially after how she felt upset the other day. End of the day guys people are entitled to how they feel no matter if others disagree.
I feel like said person posted this to get a reaction and ran back here to literally tattle. I don’t think it helped posting sarcastic gifs knowing Mrs G would see

she hasn’t actually done anything wrong and this “divide” and “drama” has been caused by someone else who doesn’t even contribute daily like others do and it’s really made me feel quite angry and uncomfortable that what’s happened has happened.
Sorry if I’m now public enemy number one and not welcome in the thread but I have to stick up for what I think is right and wrong ❤
you’re always welcome ❤ I don’t want anyone to leave this thread I love it how it is now 💕 always stick up for what you think is right x

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Can we not just move on? There’s lots I would have to say on this subject but for the good of the thread I’m keeping my mouth shut and focusing on what we’re here for and all enjoy, Mason content and slagging Ronaldo 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.