Mason Mount #40 Daddy’s still missing right now we’d take a catfish, or even a wonky version off Wish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lee Dixon is getting the flipping Harry’s muddled up again! Come the duck on Lee!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just read the little tit stirrer comments. As someone who to invested in the family as a FBI agent has to be. Jas posted diddle squid on Friday when she said it was. Only person who posted was Lewis who was at a gig, then clubbing with RLC and his brother.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Crying at the commentator saying the San Marino team have had to take annual leave to play this game. Imagine ringing your boss saying you need a holiday because you’re probably going to get slide tackled by slab head 😅😅😅😅

Lee Dixon is getting the flipping Harry’s muddled up again! Come the duck on Lee!
I can’t stand Lee Dixon he’s so monotone. I love Ally McCoist!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Crying at the commentator saying the San Marino team have had to take annual leave to play this game. Imagine ringing your boss saying you need a holiday because you’re probably going to get slide tackled by slab head 😅😅😅😅
Whereas Mason has taken Annual Leave to not play in the game 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ve only just put the game on.
Told you they’d have to drag Coady off the bench.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

I can’t stand Lee Dixon he’s so monotone. I love Ally McCoist!
They lucky Pickers aint playing. Taking time off for weekly therapy appointments because Pickers was feeling feisty.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m having a tough day today. I cried in the supermarket because they didn’t have any spaghetti hoops and sausages. Now I’ve been in bed since 7pm watching Harry Styles TikToks crying because he will never know I exist.

• Heart
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m having a tough day today. I cried in the supermarket because they didn’t have any spaghetti hoops and sausages. Now I’ve been in bed since 7pm watching Harry Styles TikToks crying because he will never know I exist.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

❤❤❤❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.