Mason Mount #40 Daddy’s still missing right now we’d take a catfish, or even a wonky version off Wish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
mason, don't be shy, introduce us to your girlfriend mia 💀💀💀 after how famous he became in the euro, he is far from having a girlfriend for a while and more if he is a friend of chilwell

• Haha
Reactions: 3
NGL I am also buzzing for the new Spiderman film I think I’ll collapse if Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield make an appearance 😳😳😳
Yeah I’m really excited for it too.
Masey, let me know if you want to come with me! I’ll bring the peanut M&Ms!

Book me in, you know who with. Pretty sure his diary is blank.
Lil Nath? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone else get excited that mason just posted on his story…to pray to was a selfie…but no it’s Spider-Man
Big fan of spiderman here, wondering if i should ask mason to come watch it with me or if i should invite whoever has the password. Dont know who actually posted it 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Big fan of spiderman here, wondering if i should ask mason to come watch it with me or if i should invite whoever has the password. Dont know who actually posted it 🤷‍♀️
He’s already coming with me - you can go with whoever has the password. 👍🏻🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
C111A7FA-5ECD-4066-990D-C5212C22FDD5.png

Electricians been working to fix it- looks like maybe ok to go ahead now

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I had a bit of a stinking evening at home last night, I needed a break from tattle, plus I had a very busy day at work today but then…

I happened to find out I’ve managed to get some free tickets for the City Everton game on Sunday 🥰

I do have to go with kids which is a bit of a rain on my parade and the seats are like Talia Storms at the bridge but, beggars can’t be choosers 💀

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.