Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kria

VIP Member
Once the tiktok teen conspiracy theorists see this all hell will break loose! They already think it’s weird that Mase could possible lose so much weight from manky teeth, there has to be more to it! And now Lukey is wasting away too! And Dec is ill and even more players have gone home from camp - you know who I blame, Emily Atack! Got to be her fault somehow! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Ceejay23

Chatty Member
Eep I start my new job today. I'll be thinking thoughts of Daddy and Jack to get me through the day. 🤞

• Heart

kria

VIP Member
For those debating buying a ticket for the Chilly 🚂… imagine this looking down at you… 🥵🥵🥵

71CB5CDC-2350-4E76-BAFA-D360F9C74EA8.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sick

GGina

VIP Member
I love that he always seems to like the Chelsea insta posts about the women’s team 💙 And the genuine joy/interest in his face when one of the kids in that recent video asked his opinion on women’s football… he’s just perfect😭
We love our feminist daddy 💙

• Heart

Suder34

VIP Member
right I’m out.... I’m here for the banter, the smut, the utter madness, and randomness that this thread brings
I’ve no time for drama, I’ve got enough of my own going on.
tomorrow as they say is Another day

• Heart
Reactions: 14

irishgal2013

VIP Member
Can you imagine jas going “sorry Gareth mason can’t come to training he broke up with his gf Mia, who none of us know who the f uck is” cya boo

• Haha

Eden246

VIP Member
Evening!! Had to vote for ‘run forest run’ as I’d quite like to be wrapped up in those muscles!

• Heart

Rodney2208

VIP Member
Right I do need to go and do some work, but I will leave you this that I saw on Instagram earlier
35BC3EE5-9810-4EA8-9886-9F911085535E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

GGina

VIP Member
I just can’t get in board with Ronaldo 🤣 he would spend 23 hours of the day in front of a mirror
He seems so slippery to me? Like he’s always all oiled up and waxed and I feel like he’s the type of guy who has those black shiny bedsheets. You wouldn’t even need to be wet the whole scenario is so slippery he could just run and slide in 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

keylimepie

VIP Member
Right so the dream……
We were all on a FBC holiday to somewhere (I have no idea where but it was hot, beachy and bikinis all round!) and drinking various cocktails in a bar by the beach. All of a sudden the camping crew turns up. They immediately recognise us and start to buy us drinks and we all get chatting about camping, uno etc etc.
Deccers pipes up that they’ve hired a boat and would we like to go on it. We all of course say yes and we go with them to this super yacht which was amazing!
More drink is flowing and things get a bit chaotic. @PunkRocker kept shouting iceberg and pretending she was Rose from the titanic. Dickboy didn’t look too pleased he was Jack to be fair (just make sure you give him enough space Punkie on the door 🤣)
No one had any Uno cards which was a shame but the boys decided it would be “fun” to jump off the side of the boat.
A lot of us were like nah no way but they eventually persuaded us. @Scuffed and Kyle jumped together holding hands which was sweet.
@nellyloz123 jumped off and ended up losing her bikini too much to everyone’s amusement 🤣🤣🤣
I was on the side when Nathan pushed me off into the sea. Little bastard. Damn him and his beautiful arms. Mason did come and rescue me though which was very nice 😊
@MrsGrealish was too busy telling Jack off for logging into Raya while she was around.
@irishgal2013 had a diving ability that Tom Daley would be proud of! She did land on Little Phil who needed attention afterwards 🤣
@Chani10 refused to jump in with Kai as her hair would get wet 🤣🤣🤣
@jflurker93 and Luke were arguing over how best to jump so ended up not jumping in whatsoever and went back to the bar.
Everyone else seemed to be fine with jumping in.
We got back inside the boat and played the Never have I ever drinking game. Shocking that Punkie was the winner of that one 🤣😱🤣🤣🤣
Many of us were sick overboard and @Eden246 wad the worst. She was sick on a poor man swimming as soon as we left the harbour 🤣🤣🤣
@Geraldine.20.jobs was obviously all over Chilly and wanted to have sex in the sea but Chilly said no it was dangerous 🤣
We returned back to the harbour, docked the boat and then the boys said they would take us out for dinner. We all got changed into something glam. Had a nice meal out. @GGina had Reece feeding her which was extremely erotic for a restaurant 🤣🤣
@Tabbytiger told the boys she was branching out of singing into the fashion world as the FBC jackets she created were amazing 🤣🤣
Then we all retired to the boys rooms for a “nightcap” @Isanythingrealanymore was ahem “screaming” down the corridor. It was like a fox had escaped into the hotel 🤣 @Suder34 wasnt best pleased 🤣 @kria also came out her room and told her to pipe down 🤣
My night was great until little Nath appeared halfway through and asked if he could join in 🤣🤣
That’s it in a nutshell. I’m sure more happened but I’ve forgotten as I’ve had such a flap this morning! Hope this has brightened up everyone’s Monday ❤

• Haha
  • Heart

GGina

VIP Member
Hope you all had a nice Monday ❤

How was the interview @GGina ?? Hope it went well!

Mase needs to post something soon! The lack of content has made me go on a Rúben Dias spiral, a bad one, I think I've watched every video of him on City's YouTube page ( :sick: :sick::sick: ) sorry @Chani10 I promise I'll stop doing this when Mase recovers!

@Geraldine.20.jobs @jflurker93 @Rodney2208 how are you feeling this week? Has your health improved?

TAA starting, didn't think we would see him play at all.

Hopefully the teens can focus on Bellingham from now on and leave Mase alone 🤞🤞
The interview went well 🥰

• Heart

keylimepie

VIP Member
I’m thinking of taking a Tramadol from my stash to have a dream to give us some content to discuss as Mason is lacking in that department 🤣🤣

• Haha

calmyourritas

VIP Member
I’ve come back and what a bloody mess this is. I honestly thought we were all friends here and we were a family. This thread was always a place where we were all laughing and joking but it seems different. Maybe it’s a lack of content. Sorry I don’t want to sound like a moaning Minnie but I thought we were all FBC. Mason would not want us all falling out as the camping trip will be very awkward!
FBC4life ❤

I just feel awkward now and all I wanna do is talk about Mason’s socks

• Heart