Mason Mount #40 Daddy’s still missing right now we’d take a catfish, or even a wonky version off Wish

Fave Topless Photo

• 1 Shades & Pits

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • 2 Abs 4 Days

Votes: 9 15.5%
  • 3 My Little Unicorn

• 4 Run Forest Run

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • 5 Jack from Titanic

• 6 Hat-Trick Papai

Votes: 35 60.3%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title provided by @Smca53 (tweaked a little)

HAPPY 40th BIRTHDAY TO THE THREAD!
D098A8AB-8107-4D48-AFF7-1638C64627E4.jpeg

📊 Masonism’s Poll Results!

🥇 In first with a staggering 47% was ‘I still look as good as ever’

🥈 Second was “Big T’s flying a spaceship” with 22%

🥉 3rd Place went to “I won’t even chew, I’ll just swallow it whole” at 20%

70 voters 😵

So if you just lurk… come say hi ✌🏻

NEW POLL : BEST TOPLESS PIC
Options are at the bottom of the recap!

THREAD 39 RECAP:

⚽ @Isanythingrealanymore had a dream about us all climbing into Deb’s ford focus and then we went swimming in Mason’s lake 😏

⚽ @Geraldine.20.jobs would rather shag rat boy that drink overpriced mulled wine surrounded by dickheads/instabaddies. Bold statement 🐀

⚽ There was an absolutely splendid video of Masons bottom in lycra on twitter shared, the caption said he needs a hard bleeping #ByMe

⚽ Scammer Stevie revealed she bought loads of newspapers from the Euros hoping to flog them for millions if England won. #GetFucked

⚽ England played Albania and the commentators kept getting Dennis & Grandad mixed up 🙈

⚽ Dennis scored a goal and Roy Keane said his celebration was embarrassing. We all agree though.

⚽ @Suder34 ‘s Mama Jill gave her opinions on the squad. Snail is a thug, Reece has weird eyes, Tink is a sleaze and Grandad is basic.

⚽ Chilly still has lego hair

⚽ There was some buttery talk going on that involved a light up lipstick and I’m still waiting for his alcoholic drink of choice 👀

⚽ The giant pink dildo made a return!

⚽ Emile Smith Rowe made his debut and wore the number 19 so now we dislike him even more

⚽ Mr P thought Mason was 26 and then sat and judged @PunkRocker silently when he found out he was 22

⚽ We have the perfect antidote for any green bushes thanks to @Geexoxo

46815FF4-3EA9-4146-80E2-6A13F40AD459.jpeg

⚽ Mason may now have flown from Portugal to Jersey, yet to be confirmed.

⚽ JG has been up to no good with Emily Atack #DirtyDog but @Scuffed would like it known that 🐌 had nothing to do with it

⚽ Little Phil looks like he spends his Friday nights stealing Audi’s

⚽ Reece James is hung like a horse 🐴 #RedRumReece

⚽ @Rodney2208 bumped into Mason’s dentists on her walk 🐐 GOATS DEB GOATS

⚽ Someone on Instagram was crying about Mason recovering from his physical mass after his surgery, we don’t know what that means but we would all pay good money for it.

⚽ Daddy sent us another sign that he loves us 🥰

6DA0ED1E-ED89-4BF6-8E00-D01B24974813.jpeg

⚽ Welcome @Bumblebee81 ❤

⚽ A tik tok of Billy Gilmour was shared and it divided us all. #Witchcraft

⚽ Scammer Stevie was back again with an updated video of Chelsea players shes stalked met. The German boys don’t like her and Billy couldn’t even be arsed to wind his window down! #BeMoreKai

⚽ @PunkRocker is making us all a Daddy calendar on VistaPrint. Make sure they’re laminated as suggested by @Scuffed please

⚽ Mason confirmed on Tik Tok he’s ‘On the mend’ we don’t know if that’s the name of a beer though?

⚽ @Scuffed is being lured back to the Chilly Train Platform again by his beautiful beard 🚂

⚽ Chelsea are releasing a 2 part documentary about the Champs League win. I for one cannot wait for more footage of Daddy on the changing rooms with his scarf on his head! Hopefully naked!

⚽ We got a couple of new photos from the Sports Direct Ad. Our golden retriever 🥰

AF55CEC4-C914-422A-9CF4-0A60C33F9F8A.jpeg
1DCA6758-138D-4073-AF51-2BB4A0A3643F.jpeg

⚽ More have dropped out of the England camp.

⚽ Tink has now shaved away the beard. 😡 When will these boys learn!

⚽ Chilly’s thread also confirmed that he had a very pretty willy and is good at head. 9/10 was the trip advisor review 😏

⚽ Connor Gallagher has a VERY nice body

⚽ @Isanythingrealanymore aka Jorgi likes them young and Gallagher is her baby boyfriend

⚽ Daddy told us we could be on the naughty list 😋

NEW POLL OPTIONS

I know we briefly touched on this a few threads back when Daddy got topless after his hat-trick but the poll wasn’t done and I have no other ideas due to the lack of content!

Fave topless photo :

F58757DA-A57B-46C6-8757-93EE387EFEF9.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Happy Birthday to us!! 🥳😂
I've gone for Hat Trick Papai but Run Forrest Run was almost in!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

View attachment 865422

70 voters 😵

THREAD 39 RECAP:

⚽ @Isanythingrealanymore had a dream about us all climbing into Deb’s ford focus and then we went swimming in Mason’s lake 😏

⚽ @Geraldine.20.jobs would rather shag rat boy that drink overpriced mulled wine surrounded by dickheads/instabaddies. Bold statement 🐀

⚽ There was an absolutely splendid video of Masons bottom in lycra on twitter shared, the caption said he needs a hard bleeping #ByMe

⚽ Scammer Stevie revealed she bought loads of newspapers from the Euros hoping to flog them for millions if England won. #GetFucked

⚽ England played Albania and the commentators kept getting Dennis & Grandad mixed up 🙈

⚽ Dennis scored a goal and Roy Keane said his celebration was embarrassing. We all agree though.

⚽ @Suder34 ‘s Mama Jill gave her opinions on the squad. Snail is a thug, Reece has weird eyes, Tink is a sleaze and Grandad is basic.

⚽ There was some buttery talk going on that involved a light up lipstick and I’m still waiting for his alcoholic drink of choice 👀

⚽ Emile Smith Rowe made his debut and wore the number 19 so now we dislike him even more

⚽ Mr P thought Mason was 26 and then sat and judged @PunkRocker silently when he found out he was 22

View attachment 865425

⚽ JG has been up to no good with Emily Atack #DirtyDog but @Scuffed would like it known that 🐌 had nothing to do with it

⚽ Someone on Instagram was crying about Mason recovering from his physical mass after his surgery, we don’t know what that means but we would all pay good money for it.

View attachment 865423

⚽ Welcome @Bumblebee81 ❤

⚽ Scammer Stevie was back again with an updated video of Chelsea players shes stalked met. The German boys don’t like her and Billy couldn’t even be arsed to wind his window down! #BeMoreKai

⚽ @PunkRocker is making us all a Daddy calendar on VistaPrint. Make sure they’re laminated as suggested by @Scuffed please

⚽ Mason confirmed on Tik Tok he’s ‘On the mend’ we don’t know if that’s the name of a beer though?

⚽ @Scuffed is being lured back to the Chilly Train Platform again by his beautiful beard 🚂

⚽ Chelsea are releasing a 2 part documentary about the Champs League win. I for one cannot wait for more footage of Daddy on the changing rooms with his scarf on his head! Hopefully naked!

⚽ We got a couple of new photos from the Sports Direct Ad. Our golden retriever 🥰

View attachment 865427View attachment 865439

⚽ Chilly’s thread also confirmed that he had a very pretty willy and is good at head. 9/10 was the trip advisor review 😏

⚽ @Isanythingrealanymore aka Jorgi likes them young and Gallagher is her baby boyfriend

NEW POLL OPTIONS

I know we briefly touched on this a few threads back when Daddy got topless after his hat-trick but the poll wasn’t done and I have no other ideas due to the lack of content!

Fave topless photo :

View attachment 865424
Omg amazing as always!!! Honoured to get my first mention 😍😍 (genuinely has made my weekend ❤😂) can’t wait to see what this thread brings

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Omg amazing as always!!! Honoured to get my first mention 😍😍 (genuinely has made my weekend ❤😂) can’t wait to see what this thread brings
I always try welcome newbies in them when I do them but we haven’t had recaps for a while since we got told off and it all went tommy tit so you got missed off 😅❤ Especially because tagging so many people is off putting apparently 💀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3

poll vote: had to be 2 (5 and 6 were close)
Editing to say I mean 2 ( 3 and 6) ((not 5 soz mase))

Last edited:
  • Heart
Voted 6 - it’s got a bit of everything, it’s peak mason, fluff, beard, nipple, abs, arms,
Cuddling me a ball lovingly

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

View attachment 865422

70 voters 😵

THREAD 39 RECAP:

View attachment 865425

View attachment 865423

⚽ Welcome @Bumblebee81 ❤

NEW POLL OPTIONS

Fave topless photo :

View attachment 865424

Thank you so much for creating the thread, that amazing recap and the new poll ❤ Also, thanks to @Smca53 for the title
I still need to think this over but I think it will be 4 or 6 (he looks great in 2 but he looks a bit young)

Mase, please, give us something, as a gift for the 40 threads. Anything! We are not fussy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Epic recap @jflurker93 - thanks for my mention 😉

Tough poll but voted 4. It was a great day when that pic was posted and it was the beginning of the era of Daddy Mase. Second choice would be 6, easy.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

View attachment 865422

70 voters 😵

THREAD 39 RECAP:

View attachment 865425

View attachment 865423

⚽ Welcome @Bumblebee81 ❤

NEW POLL OPTIONS

Fave topless photo :

View attachment 865424
Love the recap.

I'm taking my time with this vote. No snap decisions.

• Heart
Excellent recap as always @jflurker93 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Happy 40th thread to all of us! 🥳

I’ve gone for number 6 because I love it and I like to pretend the ball is my head! 🥵

• Haha
Very well done in the recap again

The phill stealing audis hit pretty hard.

I say he's in his bmx selling chicken nuggets and weed then giving the money to Kyle walker in his untaxed lambo 🤣🤣

• Haha

View attachment 865422

70 voters 😵

THREAD 39 RECAP:

View attachment 865425

View attachment 865423

⚽ Welcome @Bumblebee81 ❤

NEW POLL OPTIONS

Fave topless photo :

View attachment 865424
fab recap! 👏🏽👏🏽 Thanks for the welcome

I’m thinking 1 and 6….with 2 and 3 being serious contenders. I may have to think about this a bit longer #thestruggleisreal

• Haha
  • Heart
I always try welcome newbies in them when I do them but we haven’t had recaps for a while since we got told off and it all went tommy tit so you got missed off 😅❤ Especially because tagging so many people is off putting apparently 💀
my first mention being the canesten is even better tbh 😭 it’s gone down in FBC/Mason history and I think it’s worth putting on my CV as my most recent achievement tbh 😍

• Haha
Why, I thought I voted for 2 pictures?!
My vote for 6 counts, for 1 unfortunately not. But I love him there with Summer. ❤

• Sad
Reactions: 1
What a recap! #recapqueen!

I voted for run forest run - as that was the turning point for me 🙌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I went for the unicorn one just because I had the same inflatable when I went to ibiza and he’s laughing ❤🥰

• Heart
The GOATS were thrilled with their mention 🐐 this was me asking what they’d done with Mase?!
C578E0E6-62D7-490D-AA01-A1BEB018DE38.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.