Mason Mount #40 Daddy’s still missing right now we’d take a catfish, or even a wonky version off Wish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@PunkRocker I love you but I really can't get on board with Ronaldo. I watched a post match interview with him the other week and at one point he sucked his bottom lip into his mouth and when it came out it was so wet. Serious ick factor 🤢

Sorry punkie 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
right I’m out.... I’m here for the banter, the smut, the utter madness, and randomness that this thread brings
I’ve no time for drama, I’ve got enough of my own going on.
tomorrow as they say is Another day

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Bedtime for me, much needed early night. Off to fantasise about my imaginary life with Mason for a bit and then hopefully dream about him too! Sweet Masey dreams everyone! 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻 For a new week full of content! Night FBC… 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm not going to get into right and wrong and what will be perceived as taking sides. I can see both points of view and I don't think it needs dredging over any further.
I'm sure no-one is here for all the drama and negativity. Sunday evenings are depressing enough without this bullshit frankly.

Screenshot_20211025-205103_Photos.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 17
you’re always welcome ❤ I don’t want anyone to leave this thread I love it how it is now 💕 always stick up for what you think is right x
Thank you Gee. I just want to reassure you I don’t mean you in my post ❤

I'm not going to get into right and wrong and what will be perceived as taking sides. I can see both points of view and I don't think it needs dredging over any further.
I'm sure no-one is here for all the drama and negativity. Sunday evenings are depressing enough without this bullshit frankly.

View attachment 866280
No I get what you mean and that’s completely fair I just can’t stand pettiness when this thread used to cheer me up so much. Lack of content doesn’t help but always welcome to see the iconic spit pic!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
@PunkRocker I love you but I really can't get on board with Ronaldo. I watched a post match interview with him the other week and at one point he sucked his bottom lip into his mouth and when it came out it was so wet. Serious ick factor 🤢

Sorry punkie 🙈
What's wrong with wet lips? 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thank you Gee. I just want to reassure you I don’t mean you in my post ❤
Thankyou 💕💕 we’re one big family on here all families have the odd little tiff! We’ll be back on form drooling over mason tomorrow morning. Love you all 😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Thankyou 💕💕 we’re one big family on here all families have the odd little tiff! We’ll be back on form drooling over mason tomorrow morning. Love you all 😘😘
He better be training with Chelsea or I’ll drive to Cobham and drag him there myself 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7

View attachment 866280
Saw a boy spit today and it was revolting, I wanted to slap him but I’d happily let Mase spit all over me. I need help! 🤣 On that note, night - again! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5

View attachment 866280
Families always have their ups and downs but always pull through together. I like to think we are a family and we all look out for each other. You have all helped me in so many ways so I just find it sad when we argue and fall out. Let’s move forward and build bridges. Love the spit pic though ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m sorry I just can’t bite my tongue any longer. I’m a Pisces and hate confrontation but I feel like someone has to have @MrsGrealish back. Someone who (sorry if I’m wrong) doesn’t contribute much to the Mason thread popped up in the England thread asking for fics.
Me and Mrs G had already posted and JF hadn’t posted so I don’t see why she would tag her? Especially after how she felt upset the other day. End of the day guys people are entitled to how they feel no matter if others disagree.
I feel like said person posted this to get a reaction and ran back here to literally tattle. I don’t think it helped posting sarcastic gifs knowing Mrs G would see

she hasn’t actually done anything wrong and this “divide” and “drama” has been caused by someone else who doesn’t even contribute daily like others do and it’s really made me feel quite angry and uncomfortable that what’s happened has happened.
Sorry if I’m now public enemy number one and not welcome in the thread but I have to stick up for what I think is right and wrong ❤
I take it this is aimed at me? Sorry I was just trying to lighten the mood because it was a little awkward 🤷🏼‍♀️ Didn’t mean to hurt anyone’s feelings xx

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I take it this is aimed at me? Sorry I was just trying to lighten the mood because it was a little awkward 🤷🏼‍♀️ Didn’t mean to hurt anyone’s feelings xx
Omg no! Definitely not! I class you as an OG! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.