Mason Mount #40 Daddy’s still missing right now we’d take a catfish, or even a wonky version off Wish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope you all had a nice Monday ❤

How was the interview @GGina ?? Hope it went well!

Mase needs to post something soon! The lack of content has made me go on a Rúben Dias spiral, a bad one, I think I've watched every video of him on City's YouTube page ( :sick: :sick::sick: ) sorry @Chani10 I promise I'll stop doing this when Mase recovers!

@Geraldine.20.jobs @jflurker93 @Rodney2208 how are you feeling this week? Has your health improved?

TAA starting, didn't think we would see him play at all.

Hopefully the teens can focus on Bellingham from now on and leave Mase alone 🤞🤞

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I reckon it’s Pickers. Can see that crazy bastard getting angry and setting fires 🤣
Erm… I’m not one to start rumours (leave that to @Smca53) and correct me if I’m wrong but I’ve just realised the last fire was in Andorra and that was the last time Pickers wasn’t starting… until tonight? 😳🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I had a bit of a stinking evening at home last night, I needed a break from tattle, plus I had a very busy day at work today but then…

I happened to find out I’ve managed to get some free tickets for the City Everton game on Sunday 🥰

I do have to go with kids which is a bit of a rain on my parade and the seats are like Talia Storms at the bridge but, beggars can’t be choosers 💀
Launch a bottle at Lightbulbs head for me.

Hes now in the

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wait til this hits bloody insta/tiktok! 🤣

Please don’t sue me Pickers!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I had a bit of a stinking evening at home last night, I needed a break from tattle, plus I had a very busy day at work today but then…

I happened to find out I’ve managed to get some free tickets for the City Everton game on Sunday 🥰

I do have to go with kids which is a bit of a rain on my parade and the seats are like Talia Storms at the bridge but, beggars can’t be choosers 💀
Well that’s exciting! Do you know the kids or are they just some random strangers? 🤣

Launch a bottle at Lightbulbs head for me.

Hes now in the

I’m not sure he’ll mind, it’s full of instahoes… 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Exciting!! Would you consider passing a note to Kyle on my behalf? Just asking 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Speaking of instahoes, I was on my IG explore and I thought I saw a picture of myself, which freaked me out. Well, it was an instamodel (won't say hoe because she's friends with a friend of mine) 🙈 we only looked similar on that photo.
We need new content Mase. We're going crazy 🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.