Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Danielle0120

VIP Member
If they last outside the experiment (🤞) she will definitely rip Adrian and Thomas apart. She's such a cuuuuuuuuuuunt. Clearly no one will be good enough for him in her eyes then

Reactions: 33

AS123

My husband commented on SPH’s tattoos when he first came into the programme, saying they look dodgy and possibly connected to white supremacy. So we joke now that his a.r.l.o tattoo stands for Aryan race lives on 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Facehugger

VIP Member
Not sure if anyone has posted about it yet but Kwame put a story up on Instagram explaining that he offered Kasia to come to his home privately without cameras. He didn’t want his street or his home filmed to protect his children 🤷🏻‍♀️
Hmm. He knew by signing up to the programme that home stay week is part of it? Sorry Kwame you can't pick what bits you'll take part in & what you won't, for whatever reasons.

thenoodle

Chatty Member
I’m not usually a fan of Thomas but the way he sat rolling his eyes and putting lip gloss on after Whitney and Matt came in made me cry with laughter 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Chris-Ming-ham

As for Shitney, the woman's infuriating with her constant eye rolls and forcing out every laboured word. Calling everyone else fake but goes from - it takes me ages to be comfortable with someone one minute,to going tongue first into SPH's grunting gob the next 🤢 she's grim, they're both grim. Ick, ick, ick.

whisperchat

VIP Member
I follow all of them on ig including whitney and she often reposts the hate messages she gets that mention her mothers death.
As much as I don’t like Whitney that is just truly awful and no one should be commenting on her mother. Just the lowest of the low and those people should be bloody ashamed of themselves.

• Heart

happylife32

Ty Aimz! Honestly, Kwame just wants the tv exposure. He is def hiding something and she can do better than him

So George was arrested and taken to the police station but bailed pending further investigation.

Means he can’t publicly state anything until the police matter is resolved one way or another.

This is a horrid season which I stopped watching once ‘science’ was mentioned. Am curious to know the ratings compared to previous years.

Gem is milking her 15 minutes of fame for all it’s worth, so unfollowed her on IG now too. They all mostly seem to be quite horrid people in the end. If the editing is a true portrayal then I can warm to Zoe Jenna and Adrian. Otherwise the rest can sod off.

• Wow