Married At First Sight UK #13 "This is my local park.... where I live."

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if anyone has posted about it yet but Kwame put a story up on Instagram explaining that he offered Kasia to come to his home privately without cameras. He didn’t want his street or his home filmed to protect his children 🤷🏻‍♀️
Hmm. He knew by signing up to the programme that home stay week is part of it? Sorry Kwame you can't pick what bits you'll take part in & what you won't, for whatever reasons.

Reactions: 33
Yeah I think it's bs, the fact that he tried to leave the process before the home visit suggests to me he's got more to hide. He's a weirdo

Reactions: 34
Yeah I think it's bs, the fact that he tried to leave the process before the home visit suggests to me he's got more to hide. He's a weirdo
But he put stay in the commitment ceremony so although he spoke about it ultimately he didn’t want to leave that much.
I don’t buy he didn’t want his street shown for privacy reasons. We didn’t see Jenna’s street and I don’t remember seeing Adrian’s house at all so Kwame could have asked them to not film the exterior, just the interior if he wanted.

Reactions: 27
Not sure if anyone has posted about it yet but Kwame put a story up on Instagram explaining that he offered Kasia to come to his home privately without cameras. He didn’t want his street or his home filmed to protect his children 🤷🏻‍♀️
Second hand embarrassment for Kwame "jamming" and "yard" lol 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Nah he could have got someone round to clean for him.

But, it could be he lives in some grimey shared house. A lot of people in London do
A lot of people everywhere do, not just London. MHO's are everywhere. 20 blokes crammed in a 3 bedroom house sleeping on mattresses. 👍

• Sad
Reactions: 5
She would say that, wouldn't she. What would the show gain by o ly showing her comments to him? And not his to her?
I personally don't buy that he made vulgar comments back. Judging by how she's acted on IG, I don't know if she's saying this to be petty or not.
He atleast made one vulgar comment - they aired the one he said about ‘orgasm on my face’ or whatever he said. It was edited in a way that he appeared to say it not long after moaning at her about rude comments. So I personally believe he said more which is why she continued

Reactions: 15
Do they switch houses this week or is that the home stays task finished?

Reactions: 2
What in the bleeping duck is this tattoo on SPH’s arm. I thought his WiFi symbol was bad. Is it a bit like an Indonesian gods or something similar? Apologies for my ignorance if this is wrong!

Also because he’s a total prick I get the vibe off him he’s one of those dog owners who is totally entitled, lets them run off the lead in the countryside when it specifically says not to and there’s livestock about. Also will say they’re friendly when they start jumping up at you. Can’t stand those types.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Sorry if I’m being thick as tit here but what does SPH stand for?? I keep seeing it on here and I’m like 🧐

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.