Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HoGi

VIP Member
SPH came in voluntarily celibate?

Sounds like it wasn't voluntary at all. Proper incel vibes

Reactions: 36

xcyber

Chatty Member
He really does fancy himself doesn’t he. 🤮🤮🤮 His ugly personality shines through, so obviously he’s hiding a load of insecurities… I wouldn’t be surprised if he was bullied at school and has low self esteem
SPH is 100% that kid who got bullied at school for being a scrawny nerd and so decided to take up steroids, tattoos and strange hair to show everyone how HARD he is now. Also 100% has a micropenis.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I don't agree that no man should comment on a woman's body. We're all humans and we can all comment on each others bodies and do. Don't make it a man woman thing. It's a judgemental thing, it's a narrow minded thing, it's a superficial thing and it's a mean thing. But it's not a man woman thing.

Plenty of women make dad bod, beer gut or man boob comments. Kasia moaned about Kwamea hight, it's human nature to rate people on looks and have preference on looks.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Unicorn_Poop

VIP Member
I still can’t believe tv producers who exposed us to wannabe La de dah Whitney (who looked down her nose at Jess for saying she would have sex on her wedding night) with her fake posh voice, snooty eyerolls would really opt for a ridiculous crayola face roid head and act like he was the man of her dreams.
She would RUN past him in the street and hide thinking he would mug her.
scientifically a great match? Trot the fuck on. I ain’t having a bar of it

• Haha
  • Heart

whisperchat

VIP Member
Zoe needs to be protected at all costs. She’s a little diamond and the only fucker in there not afraid to say how she really feels.

• Heart

Koalabear

Yeah I think it's bs, the fact that he tried to leave the process before the home visit suggests to me he's got more to hide. He's a weirdo

Reactions: 34

aimzalicious

VIP Member
The way Thomas WHIPPED his head round to watch Adrian and George whilst munching savagely on that bread had me howling 💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 34