Married At First Sight UK #13 "This is my local park.... where I live."

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
April has been coupled up with a psycho and SHES the one being slagged off? 🙄
I dont like April but I hope they now feel bleeping guilty for saying she's in the wrong.

If your partner is showing obsessive jealous and possessive behaviour, they are in the wrong and need to work on themselves to fix that negative behaviour. It's not up to their partner to reassure them or change their behaviour to make them feel better.

Forcing your partner to change to stop you being jealous is coercive control.

Reactions: 21
But I think the problem from what I understand of it is, is that the reports to the police were made AFTER it was filmed and he was shown in the promo. So any vetting before hand would’ve been pointless, however psychologist could well have and should have picked up on his behaviour
True. But how many of us were making jokes about him being a psycho and burying April under the patio ( yes, I’m fully aware that in retrospect it’s not funny at all ) way before any of the allegations about him came to light.

Reactions: 21
Aaaarrrgh i had this paused and missed half of it. Need to catch up with it on Fri 🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Wait. What?

Sad thing is this only appears to have happened after his exes went to the papers saying they'd reported him to the Police but nothing had happened. Had he not been on the show, it wouldn't have been highlighted and potentially never investigated.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
What the duck is this hair dresser tit I’m watching now??? 😂😂😂 is this a thing?

“I’m competitive, there’s gonna be tears..”

*cut scene* walks out bawling 😂👌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 8
But I think the problem from what I understand of it is, is that the reports to the police were made AFTER it was filmed and he was shown in the promo. So any vetting before hand would’ve been pointless, however psychologist could well have and should have picked up on his behaviour
Yes was referring more to the psychological assessment side of it. I'm currently studying psych so no expert by a long shot but could see it straight away. But then I work with women coming out of abusive relationships plus my own life expereinces so maybe I'm just finely tuned, but he's a massive walking red flag. You can see it in his eyes, they just carry so much rage! And the whole 4 heartbeats thing, emotional blackmail much?! I hope they throw the book at him.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Kasia giving it the bad witch chat and doing the exact opposite. If she was an ACTUAL bad witch she'd have fucked Kwame off after his foolishness comment.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I think Thomas needs home truths about his school ground behaviour but there would be no point because he doesn't listen , he's the biggest witch and tit stirrer on there

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.