Married At First Sight UK #13 "This is my local park.... where I live."

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
im pretty sure Chris Appleton is gay ??
Yeah I've been doing a little reading... he worked at a salon and manged/owned in leicester ... they got together had 2 kids he came out at 26 ..... how she's friends with Adrian though I dunno...

Reactions: 11
I follow all of them on ig including whitney and she often reposts the hate messages she gets that mention her mothers death.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I follow all of them on ig including whitney and she often reposts the hate messages she gets that mention her mothers death.
As much as I don’t like Whitney that is just truly awful and no one should be commenting on her mother. Just the lowest of the low and those people should be bloody ashamed of themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Kwame is just comedy gold at this point. Yesterday the man was saying he was ready to leave the experiment because he’s found everything he’s after now he’s sat there sweating his little bald head off saying he’s got walls up! I can’t cope with him honestly.
He does this weird Ryan Thomas fake gravelly voice too

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Frustrated that we got to see just a few minutes of each home stay & then back to another dinner party.

The highlight for me tonight has been this thread & the discussion about toast - I always go landscape but hubby goes portrait & I hate the fact the top bits aren't toasted 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
As much as I don’t like Whitney that is just truly awful and no one should be commenting on her mother. Just the lowest of the low and those people should be bloody ashamed of themselves.
The messages Whitney gets i don't care about but her mother that's a different story. There's no need for the nastiness.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
True story....I caught myself letting out a growl when I unwrapped my kebab tonight and nearly jumped out of my skin.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Having the time of my life watching s9 mafsa!!!!!! Amazing!! On the retreat episodes when Dom smashes the glass and Olivia keeps doing a weird neck thing trying to look bitchy. Omg aussie version so much better !!!!

Well 🐧 🐧 🐧 🤮🤮

Screenshot_20220930-014319_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Bloody hell I’ve missed tonight’s ep as I took my dad to see professor Brian Cox (it was bloody brill)

Hope it’s been a juicy one xxx
ha I missed last Wednesday took the OH to see Tim Peake …. out of this world 🌍😂😂

You didn’t miss anything highlight of the night Paul Brunson speaking s l o w l y

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.