Married At First Sight UK #13 "This is my local park.... where I live."

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So at Brian Cox last night he hosted a Q&A where you wrote your questions for him on Twitter.. one of them said ā€˜do you know Richie from mafs?ā€™ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So I know MAFS Oz rocks am up to date there.

How are the NZ and US versions?

Am ditching the UK one after the utter shite show SPH / Shitney free-pass nonsense.

Not that I ever believed the UK show was a real experiment or anything but the shoddy sham contestants fighting for fame is tiresome for me to watch meanwhile.
I watched the first episode of MAFS NZ. They are a really awkward bunch. Itā€™s definitely a lot more low key than the Uk and Oz versions. The ixperts are really dry too.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I watched the first episode of MAFS NZ. They are a really awkward bunch. Itā€™s definitely a lot more low key than the Uk and Oz versions. The ixperts are really dry too.
I've watched the NZ series on all 4, agree the experts aren't good! Season 3 is the best one!!! But the Aussie ones are the best!

Reactions: 5
The person that posted that Twatty Katie has kids with Chris Appleton - you have blown my head off šŸ¤Æ He is absolutely beautiful, but I am now doubting him as a person for choosing to pro-create with someone who is such a twit !! Im dying to know the back story !!

The person that posted that Twatty Katie has kids with Chris Appleton - you have blown my head off šŸ¤Æ He is absolutely beautiful, but I am now doubting him as a person for choosing to pro-create with someone who is such a twit !! Im dying to know the back story !!
I posted before reading the thread. Still foaming that she was married to him :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I donā€™t want to make this the Katie show but as the threads quiet now being the weekend and Iā€™ve been down a rabbit hole I feel I need to share šŸ˜…

Sheā€™s 49, Chris Appleton is 39
She was his boss he started working with her as work experience at 16! Their kids were born in 2003 (sheā€™s 30 him 20) & 2005 and he comes out in 2009 at 26 after theyā€™ve supposedly been together 10 years-I havenā€™t seen any evidence they were ever married.

So I reckon she hit 30, wanted kids and they came to an agreement to have kids together and then he could go live his best gay life knowing he had also fulfilled dreams of becoming a Dad when he might otherwise not as a gay man. And they seem to still be best friends as well as co-parenting, which is nice. Its quite cute really but I donā€™t think they were ever in a romantic relationship.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Kwame shouldnā€™t be ashamed about his living situation.

192.com shows an address with 3 inhabitants.

Altho to be honest am not sure would want TV cameras poking about in my gaff!
I think because guys like this put on such a front of being the man. So not having your own home isn't exactly a good look. He wears these flashy clothes and jewellery, but doesn't have his own place. He's obviously trying to portray a certain image that doesn't represent reality.

He is a podcaster too, and has a lot to say about how women should be, etc. So he's probably embarrassed about himself.

I could be wrong, but that's just what I think!

If he signed up for the show then he should have been prepared to show his home. But nvm eh. Funny guy. I enjoy the entertainment and everyone's detective skills šŸ¤£
Exactly. I think it's a silly excuse to have.

Reactions: 15
I donā€™t want to make this the Katie show but as the threads quiet now being the weekend and Iā€™ve been down a rabbit hole I feel I need to share šŸ˜…

She was his boss he started working with her as work experience at 16! Their kids were born in 2003 (sheā€™s 30 him 20) & 2005 and he comes out in 2009 at 26 after theyā€™ve supposedly been together 10 years-I havenā€™t seen any evidence they were ever married.

So I reckon she hit 30, wanted kids and they came to an agreement to have kids together and then he could go live his best gay life knowing he had also fulfilled dreams of becoming a Dad when he might otherwise not as a gay man. And they seem to still be best friends as well as co-parenting, which is nice. Its quite cute really but I donā€™t think they were ever in a romantic relationship.
Thank you for doing the Lords work :ROFLMAO: Their daughter is absolutely stunning - like her Father !
Sounds pretty perfect to be honest. They do refer to each other as their best friend so it obviously works for them as a family unit.

• Haha
Thank you for doing the Lords work :ROFLMAO: Their daughter is absolutely stunning - like her Father !
Sounds pretty perfect to be honest. They do refer to each other as their best friend so it obviously works for them as a family unit.
I might be totally wrong but I love that story for them so Iā€™m sticking with it šŸ„° I follow Chris and always thought the girl in his videos was his sister, but yah his daughter and they are very alike.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just to throw a spanner in, I donā€™t live at the address my business is registered to. Hopefully we find out what the big secret is tonight. Iā€™m sure itā€™s something lame though like everything else that has been hyped up this series.
Hang on a minute, TONIGHT??????

Reactions: 4
I don't get the Katie hate tbh she doesn't seem that bad. It's just a TV show and they are obviously trying to paint her as the overbearing friend. She moves her hands around so much, it's very distracting.

I did find browsing her Insta very interesting, she's got really old posts still up that people usually archive. Even though I'm not into the LA life/Kardashians I liked seeing her family's journey and how much they've changed

Adrian seems sound, I think we can trust his judgement on friends. There are some vintage 'Ade' on her insta

Last edited:
I don't get the Katie hate tbh she doesn't seem that bad. It's just a TV show and they are obviously trying to paint her as the overbearing friend. She moves her hands around so much, it's very distracting.

I did find browsing her Insta very interesting, she's got really old posts still up that people usually archive. Even though I'm not into the LA life/Kardashians I liked seeing her family's journey and how much they've changed

Adrian seems sound, I think we can trust his judgement on friends. There are some vintage 'Ade' on her insta
Yeh and now I know her age, she actually looks quite good for 49 and had a glow up from some of the earlier pics

Reactions: 3
Off topic abit, I've been watching mafs USA season 12, there's an absolute knob end on there called Chris, slept with his wife on first night, then decided he wasn't attracted to her and she is lovely

• Wow

He started working at her salon at 13 - unless someone else owned it then

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
He started working at her salon at 13 - unless someone else owned it then
I was thinking work experience is before 16 isnā€™t it? Itā€™s not legal to work at 13 even when he would have been that age. But it said they worked together from when he was 16 so maybe yeh he worked there for work experience then started full time at 16?

They need a thread šŸ˜­ Iā€™m so invested!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.