Married At First Sight UK #13 "This is my local park.... where I live."

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Jordan is jealous of the bond Chanita developed with his mum? After all he has always been so close to her .. maybe that’s a factor and he’s not even realised it.
I don't think he's wrong though. In the real world you want to be In love etc before you live together, get a mortgage etc

Reactions: 26
So many adverts. Also why did Jenna just sit there gormless?! I would’ve backed my woman up.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Jordan is taking this marriage thing as serious as a year 10 student who's just discovered his knob. Off back to dirty darlo you go to your horribly organized bedroom set up mate.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Jordan is taking this marriage thing as serious as a year 10 student who's just discovered his knob. Off back to dirty darlo you go to your horribly organized bedroom set up mate.
He only ever brings stuff up at the dinner parties

Reactions: 7
Why is Jordan asking the psycho for advice? Isn’t the psycho divorced and now in a quasi abusive relationship?
Hardly marriage expert material.

Reactions: 27
george always looks like the police have just arrived to arrest him on suspicion of murder
eta: and he did it ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.