Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lorny

VIP Member
I think about this thread too much, said to my boyfriend earlier ‘fart if you’re hungry’ when he asked what we were going to do for dinner 😬😬😂 he just looked at me then turned away.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Morning beauts. Only slept about 2 hrs cause got burgled last night so abit wired. Has anything happened? Please tell me he's finally done a rooftop protest or something.

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

MrsPoison

VIP Member
He burped right at the start of the video before he even started the challenge, then said he never burped so the challenge wouldn’t work 🤣. Then had to ask what the challenge even was. And for someone who doesn’t give a duck how many viewers he has , he kept asking why no one was commenting, was the comments broken etc .

fair enough I know adding vodka knocks some of the fizz out but considering he downs pints ( which is what ,580 ml ish) , he took about 5 attempts to drink that 500ml bottle, which is just further proof that his vodka and lemonade alcoholic lifestyle was actually just him getting his 8 glasses of water in a day 😂😂😂
But have you ever seen him down anything? He can't even neck a shot, it's the weirdest thing I've ever seen, considering has a throat the size of a bucket, he really struggles to drink anything fast at all

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Miss Chin-Chin

VIP Member
That last thread took eternity. I remember the good old days of spending my entire lunch hour trying to catch up on 20 pages each day… Fuck off marcus your boring cunt.

• Haha
  • Heart

Keera

VIP Member
LA is fucking terrifying to walk around in especially at night. he wouldn’t last five minutes waddling around in his sliders and mustard T-shirt on skid row 😂

• Haha

Venom

VIP Member
Apparently a new video on TikTok. I cba to download it so I'm even less interested in him than I have been recently. Think @Venom has jumped ship as well seeing as I've not seen them for a while 🥺
I'm still here beaut, I just have ocd

nah, Has this twat had his MMMM yet ? what a let down 🙁🙁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Honestly though I can never decide if I think he must shit 20 times a day or must stay constipated and shit once a week. What do people think? Like for 20 times a day, sad face for once a week.

• Sad
  • Haha

spidermonkey

Chatty Member
Call me a weirdo but I want to see it without the emoji to see if it really is as micro as I think it is 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

BubbleDuck

VIP Member
Careful Sid , he will be so violent and abusive towards you in a minute , telling you to go fuck your dead mum and wishing you dead because you are stealing his money . That’s what you both said right ? . I mean , we have all the screenshots right here 😂
Sid, you were so scared the other day when apparently mental health team failed to turn up on time that you couldnt even step inside his accommodation and now he is in your house , watching you drink a pina colada . If he made that for you, he’s probably left a little deposit in it for you from one of his 5 a day wanks

• Angry
  • Sick