Marcus Mitchell #46 CrunchyLocks and the Three Begs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else having MMMM withdrawals? My left side is aching and the whites of my eyes are turning green beauts. Is this normal? If I could insert a poll I certainly would.

I am also highly enjoying the hats.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And it still looks tit
I honestly wonder if Sid's wonky sloth eyes have something to do with the bevel of his fringe at this point!
No one can cut that perfectly shite, twice....thrice, or however many times she's tried. It's like she's bleeping up the front on purpose as a distraction to hide the fact she left him on his back too long as a baby.
#FlatHeadSyndromeIsAThing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Anyone else having MMMM withdrawals? My left side is aching and the whites of my eyes are turning green beauts. Is this normal? If I could insert a poll I certainly would.

I am also highly enjoying the hats.
Your hat is immaculate Beaut!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He reminds me of Gibbs from Ncis ( if Gibbs was an unemployed manblob )View attachment 1414816

I like all your Marcus in a hat profile pics . My Jack also looks pretty good in their ( heavily filtered) hat
Nope nope nope. I have been a silent observer (mainly because I refuse to use TT) and giggled at it all.

But dissing Jethro???

Thats fighting talk that is 🥊

🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wish someone would poke the boring bowlhead with a stick 😴 I’d say he has the personality of a damp tea towel but that’s an insults to tea towels tbqh.
I’ve mainly come to check out your little hats 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.