Marcus Mitchell #46 CrunchyLocks and the Three Begs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only because it isn’t smothered in cheese 🤣🤣🤣

I read the stories in the papers about the angel babies who were taken too soon at the hands of their “parents” and it breaks my heart. They make me cry but i can’t help reading them 👼🏻
🤢 I bet he’s had plenty of cheese in his barnet! You see the way he eats like a pig and wipes his hands in his hair and on his clothes. 🤮

I know what you mean, it’s heartbreaking to read the stories and they make you cry but you can’t help but read them all the same. I think there was a case last year where a little girl was starved of food but forced to eat salt? 💔

R.I.P to all of those angels 🕊🤍
R.I.H to all of those monsters 👺

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Does his end of alcoholism coincide with his death date in august though? What’s he going to die from instead?
Okay beauts, I have some questions please:

1. Is he planning on being buried or cremated
2. Will the pocket be buried / cremated with him
3. Will the service be filmed on a live
4. What outfit will he be buried / cremated in
5. Will Sid send the invites out via ✉💐
6. Will Rich Mitch provide utterly butterly toast at the wake
7. Will the wake be held at Sppons because surely the ban will be lifted once he has gone awayyy
8. If the wake is held at Spoons, will the table numbers be shared
9. Will those attending the service be requested to wear a mustard coloured t-shirt, ripped jeans and sliders

So many questions and so little answers beauts! 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 20
😴😴😴
Screenshot_20220703-130132~2.png

His face at the end with that tooth!!! 🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
😴😴😴
View attachment 1388238

His face at the end with that tooth!!! 🤢
What's that room? That doesn't look liem the new gaff.
God. He thinks alot of himself with all these selfies doesn't he.
It's like a blamange taking a selfie.

tit. Did anyone else's mum make pink blamange in a rabbit mold with evaporated milk.

Cheers Marcus for the flashback. I bleeping hated that desert. I wanted cornflake bastard tart!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Honestly though I can never decide if I think he must tit 20 times a day or must stay constipated and tit once a week. What do people think? Like for 20 times a day, sad face for once a week.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I

7. Will the wake be held at Sppons because surely the ban will be lifted once he has gone awayyy
9. Will those attending the service be requested to wear a mustard coloured t-shirt, ripped jeans and sliders

I'm rather hoping that it'll choose the cremation route. That burning gunt will produce enough energy for this country for decades to come and could reduce bills significantly. However, it may come to realise that and because it's that selfish and disgusting, it'll go for a burial instead. Not in a communal grand canyon cemetery though because of its OCD.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Interesting 🤔 but really before all of these can be answered Id like to know what is the plan for ending his life in September ? how, where? will he do it on a live? He still hasn’t provided us with a date in september?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Interesting 🤔 but really before all of these can be answered Id like to know what is the plan for ending his life in September ? how, where? will he do it on a live? He still hasn’t provided us with a date in september?
This is also interesting to me too beaut because I thought he was planning to go awayyy in August? 🤔 Yes, your questions raised also need to be elaborated on too! 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.