Marcus Mitchell #46 CrunchyLocks and the Three Begs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If your son is only 6 days sober and has a problem with alcohol then why the duck would you think it’s a good idea to drink in front of him?!
Because he doesn’t have a problem with drink, it was an act! Hes not or never was an alcoholic! Im sure he’s downing a few pints of Fatchers sitting beside her and scrunchy Locks! The hot chocolate is all part of the weird act? Why was he quiet yesterday? because he was drinking with her in that same dump and couldn’t let his “followers” know! We wont hear or see him talk in his stories later or he might just go quiet again like last night! and why is he saying “catch up with mum” ??? hes been hanging around with her all week!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
When’s sid going away? I think we are going to have to wait until then for the next mmm tbh beauts

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Because he doesn’t have a problem with drink, it was an act! Hes not or never was an alcoholic! Im sure he’s downing a few pints of Fatchers sitting beside her and scrunchy Locks! The hot chocolate is all part of the weird act? Why was he quiet yesterday? because he was drinking with her in that same dump and couldn’t let his “followers” know! We wont hear or see him talk in his stories later or he might just go quiet again like last night! and why is he saying “catch up with mum” ??? hes been hanging around with her all week!
Oh I have no doubt it’s all an act ! But you wouldn’t post it surely!? Braindead pair lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Marcus the Paranormal Investigator! At least you're used to shitting your pants eh beaut?
Screenshot_20220701-201551~2.png

duck off Beggy Mitchell. You're already on skid row!
Screenshot_20220701-201603~2.png

• Haha
Beauts he’s flying high with the positivity! What goes up must come down! Does anyone know how many days until sid goes to shag on holiday?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Recovery? Oh do shut up!
Screenshot_20220701-205918~2.png

She'll be unfollowed in a few days. Mark my words. 💯 percent beauts!
Screenshot_20220701-205924~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He's dull as dishwater (or the bedsit sink when he washes his dotty, skiddy pants).
Marcus. Deep throat a Colin the Caterpillar ya silly witch!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why doesn’t he use the money he was meant to go to Italy with to pay for a trip to the states 🤔

• Haha
“ don’t jeopardise your chance at seeing my stuff”

erm, what stuff would that be? Recycled memes ? Pictures of various microwaved heart attacks on a plate ? Recycled pictures of empty vodka bottles ? “I love err I do” pictures of his current bestie for life ?

DONT BE BITTER, BE BETTER!

What an actual hypocrite this lad is 🤦🏼‍♀️
“be better, don’t be bitter”
Preaches Carcus ,the hedge shitter 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
“ don’t jeopardise your chance at seeing my stuff”

erm, what stuff would that be? Recycled memes ? Pictures of various microwaved heart attacks on a plate ? Recycled pictures of empty vodka bottles ? “I love err I do” pictures of his current bestie for life ?

“be better, don’t be bitter”
Preaches Carcus ,the hedge shitter 😂
Thread title right there beaut!!!!! 💗

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I only look at his stuff on war against Instagrammers so I might reply to him telling him how much of a ball bag he is

edit: it’s a joke mods don’t block me beauts

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.