Marcus Mitchell #46 CrunchyLocks and the Three Begs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went to see the band James' on friday night and this has been stuck in my head since...

Sit Down

I'll drink myself to sleep,
A song for the Marcus hour
Diets, I can't keep for inside of a day

Swing from high to low,
Extremes of sweets and cider
Hope that I don't tit in a bush, I hope, I pray

Drawn by the local Spoons
My life is out of control
I believe this table will bear my drinks
So let it flow

Oh Sid down
Oh Sid down
Get Sid down to Spoons
Sid down next to me
Sid down in Spoons with me

Now I'm relieved to hear
That you've been to Home Bargains
It's hard to carry on when you chucked me out of home

Now I've swung back on the bridge
It's worse now I've got no chums
If they hadn't been such such witches
I would non maliciously crush their bones

Oh Sid down
Oh Sid down
Get down Spoons with me
Sid down
Free drinks from LLL if I mention the A30

Those who smell the whiff of gangrene
Sid down next to me
Those who find they're touched by Carcus
Sid down next to me
Those who find themselves on Instagram
Sid down next to me

In love, In fear, In hate, In tears on the A30
In love, In fear, In hate, In tears
Down
Down

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
He definitely must have covid aswell because all his fake friends are avoiding him because he’s only putting Sid on his posts and stories and he’s going to bed early!!! NOBODY changes their lifestyle that quick, the tiredness from the new wave of covid (as Rod /Sid says must be making him sleep) he usually complains that he cant sleep! He is usually is up posting at 4am and 5am and why is everyone avoiding him (apart from the obvious that hes a bleep) where’s HC and CR??? very odd? Im calling it that he has covid (like Rod Stewart thats his mum has) and they are sticking together spreading their covid in public places and on the piss together and he has moved in with her because of their covid!!! while anybody who knows they have covid is avoiding them! pair of Cunts!
I think you’re definitely onto something there mind beaut! 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Lads why is Sid called rod stewart now?

also gas that she also has a snaggle tooth

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Beauts, I’m so glad I came on here this evening. Had a tit day today, but reading what I missed today had really made me laugh and cheered me up 😂 love ya beauts

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Who do Marcus and his Mam think they are impersonating Chelsea Lee Art?

At least she provides content to watch. All I’m doing is counting how many fried meals Marcus eats in a day and watching his answers to his own questions.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sure Venom will do a better job when they get a chance but until then …..
4D9E013A-4030-4354-B77D-27DB63FDA82D.jpeg

was trying to think of a good Rab C Nesbit pun for his new name but the best I could come up with was Beg E Cesspit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Morning beauts. Really starting to lose hope with this tosser. You know on Titanic when Rose let's go of Jack and says "I'll never let go Jack, I'll never let go" that's pretty much me right now with Marcus.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Morning beauts…I’m just going to leave this here so we’re all equally depressed together! 😔
To me that means it’s coming tbh. When he starts going crazy with the memes a meltdown is on its way.

1. He falls out with his friends - but it’s okay because Sid takes him for food each day

2. His friends go on nights out without him - but it’s okay because he doesn’t even like going out wants peace and starts posting inspirational memes

3. Sids getting bored of him - it’s okay, he doesn’t need family because he’ll be dead in august, September, October and then they’ll all see

4. Sid gets sick of him / goes on holiday / mr Sid blows her back out and she’s busy on the phone to the PIP people - QUEUE THE BIGGEST MMMM WE HAVE EVER SEEN. Complete with toast crumbs, a fireworks post and a thinly veiled dig at tattle (it will be the dark site that has made Sid need a holiday after the trolls slayted her Arsenal wreath)!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Morning beauts. Really starting to lose hope with this tosser. You know on Titanic when Rose let's go of Jack and says "I'll never let go Jack, I'll never let go" that's pretty much me right now with Marcus.
Nah the big space hopper will be kicking off as soon as Sids holiday countdown is in single digits

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.