Marcus Mitchell #46 CrunchyLocks and the Three Begs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Careful Sid , he will be so violent and abusive towards you in a minute , telling you to go duck your dead mum and wishing you dead because you are stealing his money . That’s what you both said right ? . I mean , we have all the screenshots right here 😂
Sid, you were so scared the other day when apparently mental health team failed to turn up on time that you couldnt even step inside his accommodation and now he is in your house , watching you drink a pina colada . If he made that for you, he’s probably left a little deposit in it for you from one of his 5 a day wanks

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I could just drink a pina colada now. Some juicy fruity cocktail.

I don’t actually think Marcus has EVER been so boring has he.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lack of hygiene must run in that family 🤮 (but I’m pretty sure no one actually runs in that family)

...Like mother, like son 😫🤮🤮

B2EF0390-D2C8-45A8-B770-7B9686B8AEC4.jpeg

8DF29FA9-D95E-4C43-8291-187D57EC35C6.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m sorry everyone, I was cooking dinner and looking on here very vaguely so I thought the manky finger nails belonged to Marcus! 🤢 I’ve only just listened to the clip and it’s Sid FFS! 🙄 Now it makes sense to me what the recent comments meant. 💡 If your son was an alcoholic you wouldn’t be downing wine and cocktails in front of him. They’re a pair of fraudsters, it’s all a game to them and I bet he’s on the piss with her too! 😡

Reactions: 14
Oh my god I just came here to say this!! What is with them filthy hands?! And if she wanted him off the booze so much she wouldn’t drink in front of him
It's all bullshit. Clear as day. If he really had a problem with drink, she wouldn't be drinking in front of him and he wouldn't be making a point about it which was obviously aimed at us. Pathetic tbh!

Reactions: 12
I’m sorry everyone, I was cooking dinner and looking on here very vaguely so I thought the manky finger nails belonged to Marcus! 🤢 I’ve only just listened to the clip and it’s Sid FFS! 🙄 Now it makes sense to me what the recent comments meant. 💡 If your son was an alcoholic you wouldn’t be downing wine and cocktails in front of him. They’re a pair of fraudsters, it’s all a game to them and I bet he’s on the piss with her too! 😡
Ya but he’s got WiLlpOwEr 🫠🙃 . Only Will power he’s had is Will ploughing him in the travelodge but he couldn’t even hold onto him as a mate septic bastard.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I

I'm rather hoping that it'll choose the cremation route. That burning gunt will produce enough energy for this country for decades to come and could reduce bills significantly. However, it may come to realise that and because it's that selfish and disgusting, it'll go for a burial instead. Not in a communal grand canyon cemetery though because of its OCD.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 just imagining the National Grid people turning up at his funeral ready to plug into his cremation and save the UK’s energy crisis!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
SID! If you're poking fun and pointing those fingers at Tattle at least make sure they're clean!
Grotbags the pair of them.

#47 Sid's mocking Tattle, just for fun, don't make her son mad coz he'll bash his mum

Also and slightly more crudely,

#47 Sid's mocking Tattle, ho hum. Looks like she's had some pokey bum fun! 👉🍑 💅

(Don't make me get the clothes airer out again!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.