Marcus Mitchell #46 CrunchyLocks and the Three Begs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Venom and @KJ-2022 the endless requests desperation and begging from us beauts, you could both share your PayPal details and charge for your services. šŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did anyone see him in CLAs live earlier, complaining that he was being trolled on someone elseā€™s live? I didnā€™t see what was said though.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I donā€™t understand his mentality, too insecure in his body to do makeup againā€¦ but not too insecure to do onlyfansā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 13
ā€˜So many things I should be doing right now but instead I choose to scroll through TikTok for hours.ā€™

He really makes me bleeping angry! šŸ˜” I have been out of work for just over a week and Iā€™m going out of my mind about when I will find a new job because Iā€™ve got bills to pay. Yet this lazy self entitled bleep just doesnā€™t give a duck and has no adult worries at all because everything is taken care of for him, the only thing heā€™s worried about is finding out if people are addicted to TikTok or not.

I HATE YOU, YOU bleeping HORRIBLE WORTHLESS BEGGING bleep! šŸ¤¬

Ps, please can anyone elaborate on the ā€˜good lifeā€™ Beggy is living because Iā€™m ready to punch someone in the throat Mr.AB doesnā€™t deserve it as Iā€™m so fewmin right now! šŸ©ø aside, this bleep is making my blood boil off the Richter-scale! šŸ¤¬

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I donā€™t understand his mentality, too insecure in his body to do makeup againā€¦ but not too insecure to do onlyfansā€¦
His mentality is fucked!! He has to get into character and choose which personality he is going to use for TikTok so the TT followers think heā€™s nice and will follow him and he will be shy and ā€œautismā€ Marcus to gain followers and then let EvilQueen befriend him for followers and the same with CLAā€¦ Then when followers are gained he will go full on drama to get the expensive gifts! (same repeat cycle with instagram) Cant wait for Evil Queen to expose him :devilish:

Last edited:
Apparently a new video on TikTok. I cba to download it so I'm even less interested in him than I have been recently. Think @Venom has jumped ship as well seeing as I've not seen them for a while šŸ„ŗ

• Sad
Apparently a new video on TikTok. I cba to download it so I'm even less interested in him than I have been recently. Think @Venom has jumped ship as well seeing as I've not seen them for a while šŸ„ŗ
I'm still here beaut, I just have ocd

nah, Has this twit had his MMMM yet ? what a let down šŸ™šŸ™

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Marcus Mitchell #47 Now heā€™s sober, his liver failureā€™s been moved to October

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
When you didn't think he could become any less appealing, he's given himself a bad dye job...toner beaut! You need to TONE!!

That's a super old picture!

Welcome back @Venom, anything we can do to assist keeping you and your ocd happy, please just ask šŸ¤£

Reactions: 5
That's a super old picture!

Welcome back @Venom, anything we can do to assist keeping you and your ocd happy, please just ask šŸ¤£
Aw balls. I thought heā€™d finally dyed his hair blonde like he said heā€™d do a few weeks back. But then consistency and Marcus donā€™t really go together

• Haha
This made me chuckle like a little school girl.
In the photo the arrow points too, his chest and belly look like cushions from the back of the sofa. He blends in šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
He looks like he's wrapped in a grey duvet around his middle!!! Hahaha prick end!
Screenshot_20220704-133829_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not one shop has a small bottle of lemonade, lies beaut

View attachment 1400495
The bleeping lies!!!!!!!!! just stop lieing!!!!!!! im sure his Favourite Aldi would have had it or Aldiā€™s version which im sure heā€™s say was ā€œluchā€ and so much cheaper and nicer than sprite! Missed out on an Aldi beg there you twit!! oh butā€¦ā€¦ his tik-tok followers might not like that! Heā€™s that nice poor ā€œautisticā€ boy living in homeless accommodation recovering from being an alcoholic and he is so nice and funny on tictok!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Is it just me does his new poll not make sense?

Eat a roast every day or never eat kinder buenos? It don't make sense, because if you pick the first one you get a roast every day and not have to give up buenos. Am i making sense I hope I am šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.