Marcus Mitchell #46 CrunchyLocks and the Three Begs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean let’s face it - she’s stuck between a rock and a hard place. Either she leaves him here and he self-destructs in an epic tit show, possibly burns down her house (or eats it), picks up a few more addictions, and ends up happy and snug in his grave… Or she takes him with her, and, well - that would be absolute hell on earth. What a pickle 🤣🤣🤣

Rod’s Rims’n’Trims 🤣🤣🤣
I’m loving Rod Rims and Trims! ♥

Do you think Rod does cunty chops’ manscaping for him? 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
How much coke will his cost of living payment get him?
I'm kind of hoping sid never told him about it and he found out about it from here 😂😂😂 He'd be raging she was going to take an extra 3hunned of his hard earned away with her

Well....I mean......SG could fall in to that category.....technically.

And no. I've never dreamed I murdered someone and woke up convinced that I had.
All his polls and primark sliders are so unbelievably stupid. It's all so he can see some kind of interaction from his posts. 💩

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Still laughing at people saying he has amazing skin on a photo using filters. Not one brain cell between them

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hope he wises up to the fact nobody watches him or pays him any mind unless he's threatening to kill himself and shoving coke bottles up dead mothers cunts.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
We’re all very bored of these multiple questions posts cunty! 🥱

1: Obviously true and he’s chuffed because it’s a blue tick wanker
2: 21st May is your birthday you bulbous headed twit
3: You couldn’t commit to three years of your life to anything you lazy entitled bleep

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16

3: You couldn’t commit to three years of your life to anything you lazy entitled bleep
Can't commit or get committed, there was a bush where Marcus once shitted. 💔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
View attachment 1416705Fixed it for you beaut

Never had a thread tittle before and it’s just in the lead can we hurry up and start the new thread haha pleassssseeee
I’ve just realised I spelt title as tittle but seen as it’s on tattle it made me laugh. See Carcus, this is what you’ve done to us! By you being boring I’m having laugh at my own unintentional jokes beaut

• Haha
Haha. Now that would have made it mildly interesting.
I mean..... who gives a duck about any of those. Not one remotely interesting.
Stupid bleep.
FML he’s desperate! Adam bleeping who? Love Island reject and up there with the lowest of the low Z listers, how did he manage to get a blue tick! I love the fact that he refers to “his old account” Im sorry what? its still has you’re old stolen recycled memes so its still basically you’re old account you absolute twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm kind of hoping sid never told him about it and he found out about it from here 😂😂😂 He'd be raging she was going to take an extra 3hunned of his hard earned away with her

Well....I mean......SG could fall in to that category.....technically.

And no. I've never dreamed I murdered someone and woke up convinced that I had.
All his polls and primark sliders are so unbelievably stupid. It's all so he can see some kind of interaction from his posts. 💩
The sweats possibly COVID and nightmares will be the withdrawal of alcohol beaut! 🥵 Given that you were an alcoholic and decided to go cold turkey, although you done this to ‘better yourself’ it can sometimes do more harm than good if not done under medical supervision. But you’re a fighter beaut living your best life so you’ve got this! 💪🏻 Just make sure you have something to eat and take a shower you sweaty smelly bastard today.

• Haha
Morning beauts. Only slept about 2 hrs cause got burgled last night so abit wired. Has anything happened? Please tell me he's finally done a rooftop protest or something.
Oh. That's just shite. My worst nightmare. Getting burgled or fires! Hope the scum get caught and that you and your family are OK? Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 8

YOUR OLD ACCOUNT HAS GONE AWAY

• Haha
Hope he wises up to the fact nobody watches him or pays him any mind unless he's threatening to kill himself and shoving coke bottles up dead mothers cunts.
So sorry to hear about the burglary beaut. I hope they catch the dirty cretins and you're not all to shook up. 💌💐

Shoving coke bottles up dead mothers cunts has absolutely killed me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Jesus Mary and Joseph 😭😭😭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh. That's just shite. My worst nightmare. Getting burgled or fires! Hope the scum get caught and that you and your family are OK? Xxx
Thank you beaut. Been told will take upto 7 days to allocate an officer and forensics won't be coming so not happy about that. We are ok though thank you just not slept much ❤

So sorry to hear about the burglary beaut. I hope they catch the dirty cretins and you're not all to shook up. 💌💐

Shoving coke bottles up dead mothers cunts has absolutely killed me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Jesus Mary and Joseph 😭😭😭
I'm not too shook up no! My babies have been abit unsettled today but they don't understand so just having extra cuddles. ❤

• Heart
Thank you beaut. Been told will take upto 7 days to allocate an officer and forensics won't be coming so not happy about that. We are ok though thank you just not slept much ❤

I'm not too shook up no! My babies have been abit unsettled today but they don't understand so just having extra cuddles. ❤
So sorry to hear about the break in. That must of been scary. Sending you ✉💐. Shame Marcus can’t go and tit on them in a bush! That’s just wishful thinking from the good old TL days. Hope ur ok beaut x

Sobriety My bleeping Arse!!!!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.