Marcus Mitchell #46 CrunchyLocks and the Three Begs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come on Marcus enough of this tit now. Time to fall back off the wagon and get sniffing some baking soda!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Come on Marcus enough of this tit now. Time to fall back off the wagon and get sniffing some baking soda!
I’m bored of this tit show too beaut! It’s not on because we invest so much time into this gormless gunty bleep! 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I actually still haven’t read the thread yet where Will is introduced. But yeah Will, make an appearance won’t you, Tattle are begging for a MMMM! 😂

Beggy will do literally anything to become famous and be a blue tick wanker! 🙄
Let's be honest we'd be in our element if he was in a game show on tv. Let it happen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Let's be honest we'd be in our element if he was in a game show on tv. Let it happen 😂
Oh I definitely see where you’re coming from there beaut but also, let’s be honest and which tv producer would go near him after all of his MMMM’s? I’m sure they’d research the potential contestants and it’s not too hard to find out the lowdown on Beggy! 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Dirty, skanky bastard. Pity he didn't pick up a spiked drink that day! That would've been karma. 💯

Is he finally on crack? What a load of old tit!
View attachment 1386031
attention seeking :rolleyes: Its Saturday, you’re 24 should you not be down the pub with you’re mates? oh wait…… he’s supposed to be a recovering alcoholic and he has no mates and he’s barred from the local pub so he sits alone in his one bedroom free accommodation looking for attention from total strangers(y):rolleyes:

Reactions: 13
I think about this thread too much, said to my boyfriend earlier ‘fart if you’re hungry’ when he asked what we were going to do for dinner 😬😬😂 he just looked at me then turned away.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think about this thread too much, said to my boyfriend earlier ‘fart if you’re hungry’ when he asked what we were going to do for dinner 😬😬😂 he just looked at me then turned away.
I called my son "beaut" the other day ffs!!!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Id say he’s asleep in his old bedroom in sids! I think he wants to home now and stop playing at trying to be a grown up!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.