Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BubbleDuck

VIP Member
He burped right at the start of the video before he even started the challenge, then said he never burped so the challenge wouldn’t work 🤣. Then had to ask what the challenge even was. And for someone who doesn’t give a duck how many viewers he has , he kept asking why no one was commenting, was the comments broken etc .

fair enough I know adding vodka knocks some of the fizz out but considering he downs pints ( which is what ,580 ml ish) , he took about 5 attempts to drink that 500ml bottle, which is just further proof that his vodka and lemonade alcoholic lifestyle was actually just him getting his 8 glasses of water in a day 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20

KJ-2022

VIP Member
Aww how nice! GuntChops and BettyBooktheBenefitCrook out for lunch together! What a couple of beauts!
View attachment 1404064

Eating out yet again! He's not going to drink himself to death now but eat himself to death. Every day this cunt eats out. Most people who work can't afford the luxury. He is getting bigger and bigger by the day and an absolute bore.
View attachment 1404067
Onslow and Rose reunited 🥰

0B19739E-6788-42F9-8E4D-DC492407401B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Cilla Slack

VIP Member
Hi all, loooong time lurker her.

Are you missing his random TikTok lives? He's just been on getting terrored by two young girls about the colour of his pubes 😭 😂 His face fell like a dropped quiche.

He's been on live twice today (that I've caught, anyway).

• Haha
  • Wow

AngelBabes

VIP Member
Does his end of alcoholism coincide with his death date in august though? What’s he going to die from instead?
Okay beauts, I have some questions please:

1. Is he planning on being buried or cremated
2. Will the pocket be buried / cremated with him
3. Will the service be filmed on a live
4. What outfit will he be buried / cremated in
5. Will Sid send the invites out via ✉💐
6. Will Rich Mitch provide utterly butterly toast at the wake
7. Will the wake be held at Sppons because surely the ban will be lifted once he has gone awayyy
8. If the wake is held at Spoons, will the table numbers be shared
9. Will those attending the service be requested to wear a mustard coloured t-shirt, ripped jeans and sliders

So many questions and so little answers beauts! 🤔

• Haha

elliebellieboo

VIP Member
Detective Boo isn't here to super sleuth this one but I bloody knew it! He said he's been to Disneyland in his recent questions, yet before he said he's "never been abroad". I knew he'd shared a pic of him as a kid on a foreign holiday sitting at a table with his grandparents, I bet he's been all over the place. I wish I had the receipts. Why does he lie about the strangest things? That was literally to get people to feel bad that Sid Vicious is going on holiday without him, so manipulative.
Detective 🕵️‍♀️ Boo is unfortunately hospitalised with an iffy pancreas. Thankfully I’ve veeted my face so the toast crumbs just glide off my face 😘

• Sad
  • Haha

HeyBabes

VIP Member
Can someone please tell me what this flump has to worry about? His soaring energy bills? How petrol is close to £2 a litre? The price of his average weekly shop a d wondering if his monthly wage is going to stretch that far? Didn't think so, he just needs to worry about his next beggy, attention seeking post and whether he'll get his "king of memes" crown back.
Fuck up Marcus, you've really wound me up this morn 😡

Attachments

• Angry

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Thank you for the love beauts just read back my msg and I just dropped it casually in there the way MM does suicide threats. I'm just very tired. Had to leave as much as I can untouched for crime scene investigators. We are all OK though just need a hot shower and a good sleep tonight (abit like MM tbh).

• Heart

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Didnt someone say cliquey a while ago?
I haven't been following mm or the thread lately. Did he weigh in on the primark fight video?
Yeah I have heard whispers that we are apparently cliquey. Bit rich considering we even welcomed Adelle and gin andTomic in to this thread like they were regular thread goers!

• Haha
  • Wow

Miss Chin-Chin

VIP Member
It really is a miracle turn around isn’t it? From being an alcoholic, crack whore, violent, pants-shitter who scheduled his suicide and bet us all he’d be snug and happy in his grave in a few months… To loving life and not having a care in the world within a matter days!!!

• Haha

AngelBabes

VIP Member
Id say she got herself a razon and a thinning scissors over lockdown and because she’s exactly like Marcus with his delusions and sense of grandeur probably self diagnosed herself as a barber!
Self diagnosed barber! 💀⚰ ‘Rod’s Rimmings Trimmings’ ✂🪒

• Haha

AngelBabes

VIP Member
Attention please, attention please! 🔈🔈🔈

“Calling all beauts, calling all beauts, I am happy to announce that the spoof TikTok account is back!” 💃🏼🙌🏻🕺🏻

• Heart
  • Haha

Miss Chin-Chin

VIP Member
Imagine if he has another "attempt" but she still just pisses off on holiday 😂

Actually wasn't she out living her best life in her local curry house when blobby scratched his gut with a Budweiser bottle was bleeding out from near fatal wounds from a 12 inch knife?!
Yep she wouldn’t visit him hospital - went for a curry instead 🤣🤣🤣
I can just imagine him dangling off the A30 bridge on the day of Sid’s departure - she’ll just be like ‘bye fucker’ and board the plane, hitting the wine as soon as she takes her seat 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

The A30 Roller

It's Live on insta, it's bigger than ever and he said he's going to do the Sprite challenge. Now, this concerns me. We all know how much gas he already has, but the size of that gunt could store vast amounts of C02. It's a ticking time bomb

**UPDATE** He says the Sprite is bloating him right out. Nah it aint the Sprite mate.

• Haha
Reactions: 19