Marcus Mitchell #46 CrunchyLocks and the Three Begs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @Tellingtales for the brilliant title thread new thread we carry on

Link to previous thread here

Newbies refer to wiki if you have any questions! ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
9am out for breakfast, 1pm out for lunch ?!

In between a bit of shopping in WHS Smiths and contemplating whether to sit in the cinema on his own or book a spa day on his own?!

Where does this endless pot of money come from ??

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Afternoon beauts… There is absolutely no way MM is going to a spa! He hasn’t even left his pit all morning! As usual posting recycled pictures to his stories a disgusting table which look older than him (the state of that place, it makes spoons look good FFS) Marcus is piss poor and relys on the British tax payer to fund his no where near lavish or glamorous lifestyle 😂 he so badly wants to be like other influencers who actually play the perfect Instagramer/influencer to a bleeping T (they fake it but not in the way this idiot fakes it and fucks up everything) He is playing games and posting tit that is trying to “wind up” the tattlers! He definitely does have ocd in my opinion as he is obsessing over tattle now! Im not buying his bullshit lieing stories and he is certainly not annoying me because its all lies! If he was going to a spa he’d be not stop on his stories!! It clear he didn’t like Lucys only fans post and our opinions on it! Its very clear Kimmy didn’t like ellie’s fantastic photos on her and our opinions of her and her scrunchy locks and her dancing at the 80s themed night! So it seems to me that kimmy and Sid may be suggesting he posts stuff to deliberately annoy the tattlers! But guess what Marcus the majority of us are not even reacting or believing youre bullshit! and hes not going out to lunch! if he does it will be to that tit hole hotel (living the dream beaut)! There are loads of old photos on his many facebook accounts of him and family and fake friends, might take a trip down memory lane and we can voice our opinions on his old phots or posts,sure we have all the receipts, so might aswell use them and his other SM’s have some beauts! oh and there’s his only fans vile pictures aswell we could discuss? just a suggestion while the thread has gone quite! I wont be 🎣 by him and his fake made up stories :rolleyes: Enjoy youre day Carcrash pretending to be going to a spa and going to that dump for lunch😣 oh and tell kimmy she looks stunning the other night! you should have done her make up seeing as you are such a great MUA😅 Enjoy youre made up fantasy day you are creating in youre fucked up head in an attempt to annoy the tattlers you bleeping fool as if we believe you! So keep trying to 🎣🎣 us but like everything and in you’re own words “youre a duck up Marcus Mitchell” bye for now beaut ✌😘💋

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
9am out for breakfast, 1pm out for lunch ?!

In between a bit of shopping in WHS Smiths and contemplating whether to sit in the cinema on his own or book a spa day on his own?!

Where does this endless pot of money come from ??
Taxpayers

• Angry
Reactions: 9
That last thread took eternity. I remember the good old days of spending my entire lunch hour trying to catch up on 20 pages each day… duck off marcus your boring bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
That last thread took eternity. I remember the good old days of spending my entire lunch hour trying to catch up on 20 pages each day… duck off marcus your boring bleep.
He really is dull as duck right now eh? I think at this point I’d even take a daft made-up ailment

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The number one rule I would imagine if being an influencer or “public figure” is not to be disrespectful or rude to youre followers and admit it if you have done something that you denied but there is proof to say the influencers/public figure is lieing about , plastic surgery, botox etc. (just an example) and have first denied the claims and then admitted to them and kept their followers and gained more followers and more respect for being honest! The amount of lies he tells and has never once “owned his tit” (his words) He’s even in the “quieter threads” section on tattle because he has a very small following on instagram! How he can call himself a “public figure” im confused? There are ordinary people out there with that many followers and don’t claim to be a public figure (and probably have better content than this fool) And if you really are a public figure or influencer you would not have time to be obsessing over tattle FFS because you would be out working with brands! He is not associated with any brands and is living in some assisted living accommodation and in receipt of benifits!! I dont know any other influencer or public figure who lives their life like him! He is NOT an influencer or Public Figure! He’s hated by all influencers and public figures because he gives them a bad name!! Hes a public embarrassment!! My god man (child) grow up and stop making a fool of yourself and stop obsessing over tattle because its so obvious and just goes to show how bored he really is! No other influencer or public figures pays attention to tattle because they are too busy!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
@Venom those Glastonbury pics have been the highlight of my week. The one on the water and the one on stage were my particular favourites.

Anyone else got the impression he’s gonna have an almighty crash MMMMM soon?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.