Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’m going to nominate the kernow constabulary and the travelodge Hayle staff to receive a pride of Britain award for all their hard work this past few weeks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Tellingtales

He’s really made me want a double cheeseburger 😩 but I’m on a diet of Aldi mac n cheese, 1 grape and diarrhoea hot chocolates for my holiday in 10 days 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Tellingtales

Plot twist: He actually tipped his Thatchers into the sink with the plug in and is currently perched on the toilet, sucking them back up through a straw he got from his McDonalds field trip

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

BubbleDuck

VIP Member
19D7CF6B-D54E-496C-BFB4-4D8DC726E420.jpeg

Marcus dreams that he too is a Sexy but psycho fictional serial killer and not an overgrown beggy baby begging for booze in a travelodge

• Haha

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Can't believe within a year he's gone from cuddly, semi funny, wholesome insta influencer to bouncing bottles of coke off his travel lodge homeless accommodation declaring he's a killer.

• Haha
LLL beaut: Have you eaten marcus?

Marcus: No just a sandwich, two sausage rolls, Crisps, 15 chocolate bites, my mothers arm, a small giraffe and one of everything from the Mcdonalds menu

• Haha
Reactions: 32

hellothereyellow

Chatty Member
I have a friend of a friend who's daughter was like Marcus, all for attention it was. She was a nightmare, guess what happened? They put her in prison 😂 they said that the NHS can't help her because she isn't mentally ill (she had assessments) so they put her in prison as apparently it was the '2nd safest place' she soon changed her tune.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Frankysaysrelax

VIP Member
He wasnt drunk imo. He went off live hunky dory after saying he was taking the live along to mcdonalds with him.

My theory is that during this radio silence the realisation hit home that mcds was about to close but noone had sent him money in time so he couldn't go.

this has narked marcus especially as he spent so long listing all those crisp flavours. 'the audacity', he thinks.

The clock ticks. His belly rumbles. he's stomping round the travellodge in a huff. With that he steps on a plug. The damn plug that was connected to his ipad. We all know the momentary blind rage this pain can send even the most rational of people into. Marcus, in a fit of pure rage flattens his ipad. WHACK!

As the pain subsides, reality hits home. If he wants to eat tmrw, hes gonna have to put on a show.... Say hello to manic marcus beauts

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

IfYouSeekAmyy

Please don’t judge me but I’ve just ordered McDonald’s because he’s made me want one.
That’s how disgusting I am

• Haha
Reactions: 31